Newbie here!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c6

Okay guys, I'm not new to the idea of honda swap, but I am a new member. Just thought I would say whats up to everybody. For those who are like me and like to know what people are driving, here you go... ( by the way let me know what you all are driving)I have a 1997 Ek. It is powered by a KG built B18c6 that has been slightly modified. If you are one of those "enthusiest" that just tries to find peoples "mistakes" and call them on it, save your energy because yes, Honda made a b18c6. Do ya mahfuckin' research b4 you start callin' people on their shit! Anyway, I just finished the swap and it is being broken in and tuned on the dyno as I type. blah blah blah! (None of what I have to say about my motor means shit until you all see the dyno readings so I'll post as soon as I get 'em and you can inquire about my baby than.) I should be getting it back from Bubba aka "the all motor king" at Do it Dyno on Wed or Thurs. I will keep you all posted. CTR power door panels, CTR carpet, CTR gauge cluster. In case you haven't noticed I'm going for the CTR appearance. Coming soon... too much to list, CTR front and rear seats, rear disc break conversion, questioning the five lug conversion, and next week I'm picking up my Function Forms 24 way adjustable coil overs. I want some 99-00 si rims real bad so if you got em' let me know if you want to sell em. They will hold me over until I do the 5 lug conversion, if I do it. Hope you all had a safe New Years, let me know what you people are driving, it motivates me to hear what others have going on. Until next time, HondaNation Love baby!!!!!

sup new dude I have a 94 civic pictuerd to your left nothing to fancy under the hood d15b welcome to hondaswap

Hi im new to so I thought I would add to your post if thats ok I drive a 95 EG Coupe well I say drive is parked in my drive awaiting the transplant that im halfway through of a B16A2. Im From the UK and you can imagine its quite Difficult doing a swap with the weather as my garage isnt really big enough to work in although we do try.

Heres the car
DSCF0932.jpg

This Is what is to go into my Civ Needs a new Cam Cover methinks.
DSCF0908.jpg

Heres the Engine straight out of the Doner 4 door saloon.
DSCF0924.jpg

What do I do With this lot:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
DSCF0928.jpg

The Rear end Missing something cant quite think what:confused:
DSCF0931.jpg

Ah I think this lot goes there rear disc conversion
DSCF0936.jpg

Well thats pretty much all of it so far Now the plan.

Im going stripped out respray in the same red a bit of carbon here and there (hood and tailgate) and polish up the wheels I already got on it, I want to keep it sutle a bit anyways not into the whole Bodykit scene. and I think the red goes well with the amber indicators.

You can see to the left i drive a 95 teggy with a jdm b18b1. Hopefully it will be cammed up and breathing better with a trip to the skunk2 site.

what up man im new, too. no pics yet not that u probably want to see my heap----SUPER clean eg hatch currently have stock d15 boosted with cheep ebay kit at 7 psi --its only a hair slower than my hommie's b16 eg and is a WAY WAY cheaper setup--looking to do mini-me conversion--just workin with what i got and can afford

Back