Newbie Intro

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its too bad dacheat doesnt seem to come around very often, she shares your enthusiasm for rex's and would fully appreciate a detailed build thread.

Yeah that would be cool. I just love the crx idea. People keep getting me to change a bunch of stuff on it- like different model healights or tail lights and yeah it would be cool but I just want to keep the look that Honda gave it- except better. :)

its too bad dacheat doesnt seem to come around very often, she shares your enthusiasm for rex's and would fully appreciate a detailed build thread.

:drool: yup! yup!

:wave: hi and welcome to HS! i'm around just not as much as i used to be - very stoked to hear there'll be some fresh CRX project posts! :thumbsup:

I have been trying to trade the fit for a crz, but nobody can tell me that they 100% can get a 6MT CR-Z.

There was one here in Dallas that I ragged the crap out of at the dealership a few weeks ago... just get on the waiting list to order one.

All this rex talk has me pining again...

It's rex or supermoto. :( Tough choices...
if riding a motorcycle is like having sex, driving a car is like having sex with a condom... and raincoat on...
sure its fun, and safer, but it just doesnt feel the same

if riding a motorcycle is like having sex, driving a car is like having sex with a condom... and raincoat on...
sure its fun, and safer, but it just doesnt feel the same

Which is why I have a dilemma. I want a rex, but I'm also thinking about another motorcycle.

For the record, wearing a raincoat doesn't bug me, it's still sex. :D

If it's pouring down rain or freezing cold, I would rather be in a rex than on a bike- so I would probably say rex, cause you can enjoy it all year-
without a raincoat.:bo:

Even better? What the hell- I'll take a rex AND a cbr. That would be sweet.

I have a sport bike, I want a supermoto.

I have a fit, I want a crx.

They all serve different purposes. Agreed, rain sucks. It's 54F and raining today. :(
attachment.php

Attachments

• photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    236.1 KB · Views: 209
I firmly believe that if you're not willing to ride in the rain and cold that you shouldn't be allowed to ride in the warm and sunny weather.

better than 30 and snowing.
i'll never do that again

rain is alright, although dangerous
and when that water starts running down your ass crack
well thats just a whole new experience

better than 30 and snowing.
i'll never do that again

rain is alright, although dangerous
and when that water starts running down your ass crack
well thats just a whole new experience

Yeah, I actually like riding in the rain, as long as it's a warm rain.

Right now I'm worried, because I need a new front tire soon.

Snow isn't that bad, I enjoy the snow, it's the ice you have to watch out for. But I grew up on dirt bikes, so I don't pucker when I slip around.

i bought my first bike on a day when it was 40ish degrees outside.
rode in the snow with improper gear and wanted to kill myself just to be warm.

• 6-Speed Manual Transmission w/ Hill Start Assist
  • Available Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Paddle Shifters

manual is the std equipment, so it should be available somewhere.

Back