newbie-just purchased 86 crx si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

domorex86

wasup hondaswap. i just bought a mint 86 crx si. so far ive learned that this model has a torsion bar for the front suspension. i wanted to lower it..cant without adjusting the bar. thats just an example. anyways, i wanna trick this ride out inside and out, but dont have a clue where to start. if any of u know of websites or technical suggestions let me know. post POSITIVE comments or pm me. ill post pics of my ride soon.

Upgrade Motoring sells torsion bars and the Ground Control rear coilovers for the 1g CRX's

theres a guy in Colorado making adjustable panhard bars in his garage and if you look on ebay he puts them up when they're done...and they're pretty cheap (very good quality, I have one)

struts are also available on ebay...Tokico Illuminas are decent, Konis (if you can find them) are excellent but expensive, or if you don't want to spend ridiculous money, the Tokico HP's will get you by...stay away from GR-2's if you're going to drop the car

black housing headlights and smoked corners are available from Europe, but you have to find someone willing to ship them to the US or try to snag a set when they pop up on ebay (which they occasionally do)

Back