Newbie! Need help!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91hondahatchr

Well i am about to purchase a 91 hatch with a 1.5 sohc motor with the dual point injection. I know of a place where there is a 89 or 90 Integra with a dohc motor in it. I beleive its a ZC. I want to put the dohc head on my sohc block. Now if it will work is there any power gains expected? Or higher compression. And also the Integra is a automatic, but the hatch is a 4spd. Are the ecus different or do i just need the wiring harness. Im really tring to get away from the dual point and get a throttle body and intake and injectors. Oh and is 500 bucks for this civic hatch to much.

you're like 5 years out of the loop. DOHC D series heads dont fit on SOHC D series blocks. To convert to MPFI you need a single overhead cam D series intake manifold, including Fuel Rail and injectors, injector resistor box, a PM6 ECU, found in 88-91 Civic and CRX Si's or PG7 from that Integra you are looking at, and to convert your wiring harness to MPFI. Its easy as balls, and been done 57423654395874319564395o7428103921's of times.

snatch the ECU and wiring harness+injector resistor box from the ECU, but you still need a intake manifold from a civic or crx si or hf. send me your harnesses and I can convert them for $100

there will still be some wires to switch at the ECU but its covered in the link and super easy.

Back