Newbie needs some help!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what city do you live in i will find you a dealer to get parts from

Wow there is a dealer in either direction from his house 1hr away one is north east and the other north west. I drive almost a hour to a honda dealer when i need parts as i hate the local dealer and refuse to go there. By the way every one look at that super gay DSM he has on his myspace page and he expects respect from us

i bought it for 1900 and it gets 35mpg interstate. thats what i drive to school everyday. it doesnt break down. give me the money to repaint it back to red and i'll be glad to. i hate the paint job but it was all i could afford at the time

how about the chrome wheels and giant wing
??????? you not have tools to take them off

and a DSM that dosent break down ROFL

got some 17in ones that'll fit?? its got 18 in ones and i want to put black with chrome lip. and i need one more piece for the OEM wing to fit back on. all the junk yards r broken

when i bought it back in may i replaced a few things and it hasnt broke down since. and y do u think i want a crx?? more dependable and im tired of the eclipse. as soon as i find a rex im gonna sell the eclipse for money for the swap and a little extra. i got a few people that want it. the person i bought it off of made it a show car and it some how won best in show A LOT! idk how cuz its ugly but hey i cant complain. it gets me where i wanna go... just not very fast

Back