Newbie on suspension! :( help!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

There are a few "low end" coilover setups that still match higher spring rates to decent damping setups that don't ride like crap- BC racing stuff is ok at around $1000 shipped or less- I have a set on my wife's Mazda 5, and we're happy with the ride on it. Quite a few race on them too.

Wait what's greenhorn? I'm confused...lol but okay. Looks like my best bet will be the KYB/Eibach :) thanks guys so much!

Greenhorn status = noob to the site (<15 posts.) Somebody with the ability made you a "junior member" with only three. It's all meaningless other than to let everyone know who's new/less experienced here easily.

:p
on my 94 eg coupe i have ground control coilover sleeves and skunk 2 sport shocks and they honestly work good with me it doesnt bounce alot and were i live our roads are garbage.

i have a 94 eg coupe with ground control coilovers and they work great with skunk2 sport shock
Prime example of a Greenhorn and their normal posting style. lol Note the green name and notation. :lol:

Hhhhmmmm I'm on my iPhone and can't see the green writing o_O lol! But okay I gotcha!

It's mostly for spam purposes. And I don't see anything in the log. Interestingly enough...

The Spam icon still shows for her but no greenhorn that is weird.

Skunk2 Pro C coilovers are the shit.
I have them on my 91 ef9 and they are the shit friends and fam always talk abt how smooth my ride rides...my 90 ef9 has koni adjustables with Eibach sportline lowering springs and that rides just as smooth...I'd stay away from eBay and just go with KYB/EIBACH setup shouldn't be so expensive since you never clarified what is a fortune

Btw welcome to H.S. :happydance:

They're mods. They see stuff we don't. :ph34r:
I just started getting into Instagram. Post a lot because I'm always bored. lol Name is kostamerican

Back