Newbie on suspension! :( help!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Haha pervs... Anyone if anyone has instagram! @steelerr_princess ...yeah I'm a steelers fan. lol

I totally meant "anywho", not anyone if anyone..lol & man I know right? Pervs on the Internet, wheredeydodatat?! haha

This is my "Henry" :D ..needs suspension, wheels, and a major paint job =( my poor baby lol

Attachments

• image-1014729740.jpg
    image-1014729740.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 211
This is my "Henry" :D ..needs suspension, wheels, and a major paint job =( my poor baby lol

Henry???funny that u named your ride, but that's Kool...I'd do paint last...it's all abt getting it running good and not that "bouncy" suspension...

Any thoughts as to what you're gonna do, or r u still gonna roll with kyb and eibach

That hot vegas sun bakes the paint right off the car it looks like. Keep it waxed!

My friend purchased Function & Form Type 1 on his integra, I rode shotgun with him and they ride pretty good for daily driving. He paid $450 from a local performance shop. I run Tein basics from an Integra to my civic hatch and they ride kinda rough. Probably because spring rates are stiffer for Integra.

My friend purchased Function & Form Type 1 on his integra, I rode shotgun with him and they ride pretty good for daily driving. He paid $450 from a local performance shop. I run Tein basics from an Integra to my civic hatch and they ride kinda rough. Probably because springs are stiffer for Integra.

Back