Newbie Question:PMTR setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CowtownEG6

PMTR: Poor Man's Type R

Hey I currently have 04 dodge SRT-4. Im selling it Im have problems wit the car. Im just tired of it. so Im gettin rid. I ran Best of 13.2 at 108 on street tires wo/squeeze no mopar upgrades stock turbo on 91. Boost is cool and everything just Dodge is kinda POS. I wanted to get back to my roots of Hondas. Anyway beside the point. I'm getting EG Hatch soon with GSR. The USDM GSR is cool with d pretty decent power. I just wanted somethin more. I wanted to GSR to have the potential of Type R or possibly LS/Vtec. I would do LS/Vtec or CR/Vtec but they problems and dont seem that reliable ( from what hear from my people in my area). So I was thinking of doin Poormans Type R setup. Just has cool good powered DD car. Just want to have power their if ther is some one on road wants to mess round. I was just what kind of hp numbers , and track times i could pull out with it. if u guys could let me know if thats cool setup or if there is somethin better but not too much more money.

B18c1 USDM
B16 USDM Head
ITR or Skunk intake Manifold
CTR Cams
Hondata S300
CAI
4-1 Header
2.5in Catback

Thanks for your replies.

Last edited:
Back