Newbie question!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Silly question. Why didn't you just get your stock ITR VC power coated blue?
Not a silly question, just an oversight on my part, I didn't think about it till after I gave it away, and I'm niot the indian giver type, just like when I gave away the type r tranny with lsd and then my tranny went out a few weeks later and so had to buy another one.

since im NEW to the honda swap crewi have 2 Q?s........with stock internals how many HP can an LS motor take?. and if the car is turbo how much boost can it hold?

since im NEW to the honda swap crewi have 2 Q?s........with stock internals how many HP can an LS motor take?. and if the car is turbo how much boost can it hold?
read the forced induction section. somebody just made about 4 threads on this. but for a quick answer, you can do about 200-250 hp safe with a good tune. psi is different based on the turbo. a t3 turbo will produce different hp at 10 psi than say a t66 turbo at 10 psi.

cool thanks im thinking about turboing my hatch!!!
good luck. and remember, altering your engine setup in any way, shape or form will change the reliablity and operations of your engine. expect to spend more money on maintenence, upkeep, and repairs.

Back