Newbie with his DA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

schado

Hey all, I saw links to this site in another forum, I decided to join! Here's my baby:

teggy23.jpg

integra2.jpg

teggy32.jpg

g2-2.jpg

I'm currently stationed half a country away from my car, but when i get back to it, it'll have a roll cage installed. I'll also be installing a set of omni power coilovers (when they arrive), a full race traction bar, a master polyureathane bushing kit as well as new rear trailing arm bushings, Progress rear sway bar, Suspension techniques front sway bar, and later this month i will be purchasing a set of motegi traklite 2.0's (i'm leaning towards the glossy black style) in the 15" variety. I also have a set of skunk2 UCA's for a 3rd gen integra, which i have heard, with a little work, will fit on a 2nd gen. We shall see... All comments appreciated, and I hope to learn alot!!

car looks so clean on the outside
wasn't really expecting a stripped out interior
whats under the hood?

car looks so clean on the outside
wasn't really expecting a stripped out interior
whats under the hood?

Thank you. Alot of people ask me the same thing, with a car that looks pretty good on the outside, what in the world possesed me to do what I did with the interior? Lol...
integra33.jpg

...for now, i have just a stock B18A1. I don't know what direction I want to go in yet as far as the motor and tranny are concerned, so i figured i'd just work on the suspension first.

thats the way a da should be done, ok well the way i see it because i stripped mine like this, but nice car man and welcome.

Back