Newbie..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdm_slut

That JDM girl
Hey guys.. my names Emily, im 21. from Oregon. I drive a 2000 boosted b18c5 si civic, and a 2005 s2k. Im new to the forum. I've been doing honda/acura motor swaps for about 5 years, so hopefully I can gain and share some knowledge here.

welcome. i'm from near the portland area originally. post some pics of your car. and get ready for some serious leg humping. a lot of the guys on here are pretty crude, i hope you have thick skin.

Thank you. I grew up in Corvallis actually. Moved to Portland couple years ago. As far as leg humping goes... Im prepared, im already on enough honda forums.. ive been through it lol

well, lets see some pics...post away, of your car that is.

Hey guys.. my names Emily, im 21. from Oregon. I drive a 2000 boosted b18c5 si civic, and a 2005 s2k. Im new to the forum. I've been doing honda/acura motor swaps for about 5 years, so hopefully I can gain and share some knowledge here.

holy shit
let see the setup

I'm about 4 hrs away down in Coos Bay, and Silverchild79 is in Albany. Good to see another Oregon native out and about.

you've been out of the loop for a while my friend....

Yes.. turbo b18c5, i get alot of shit for turboing such a high compression motor.. but fuck em' the s2k.. is my daily actually.. shes my bitch. ill do some stuff to her eventually... I'll send pics this evening, im at work now, sooo. no pics! sorry. Battle Pope my parents actually live in Coos Bay, right on.

*cough* ITR motor... get it straight :). Tonight - Friday Im there for the Holiday. Let me know if you wanna check it out.

Bah, I never got real into the B-series engines. Interest switched to domestic V8s and old Z-cars. I did just buy a new civic for a daily though.

I'll PM you my cell, shoot me a txt or give me a call when you've got some free time.

I work at Horsepower Freaks, shop here in Portland.. it pays the bills, then I bartend a few nights a week, gotta support my habbit somehow!

Back