Newbie..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

....damn. if it werent true thatd be mean.

Welcome, to a noob, from noob.

Damn, runnin parts and slingin booze pays for two sweet rides? Either that or you live in credit card debt city.

Nahh. I dont even own a credit card. No debt for me. And yes.. I did not see the cashier comment till now.

:wave:

I ditched my money pit Civic... for an S2k (AP1), but the S2k is the car that's getting the turbo.

Welcome to HondaSwap!

I think we should have yet another 1 letter name added to the hondaswap reference manual (eg, b = pissedoffsol and e = e_solsi). I feel weird sayin "Hey slut, whatchu up to". So I think we should call you M. cause damnit if i hate typing peoples full names.

I think we should have yet another 1 letter name added to the hondaswap reference manual (eg, b = pissedoffsol and e = e_solsi). I feel weird sayin "Hey slut, whatchu up to". So I think we should call you M. cause damnit if i hate typing peoples full names.
she has a name. i thought it was s2knoobchick?

Lets see, being able to tolerate a chick that will argue with you over cars, being able to tolerate someone who hardly ever wants to sleep. and probably the most stubborn person you will ever meet....and I'd say your set. Money.. ehh. no.

<-- has an ///M
<-- likes to talk/argue about cars
<-- rarely sleeps (see my insomia threads)
<-- stuborn ass mofo

:p

Well in that case, you lazy ass, just call me J. :D

Back