Newbies Selling

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

machine

Banned
Is anyone else a little skeptical of all these newbies (like 1-10 posts) with all this stuff for sale? No offense, but I'm just a little wary.

if they are companies or vendors, they need to talk to an admin (mainly pissedoffsol) and discuss advertising. if its just a user and not a vendor or company, then they are allowed to post stuff for sale...as long as its done in the Classified section.

Someone with 94826965943 post isn't nescessarily a good business person,and like wise someone who does care about posting isn't nescessarily going tobe a rip off.

yeah i agree but i saw this same stuff on Honda tech... guys would post their minimum posts and as soon as they could they'd have all kindsof stuff for sale, and you wouldn't get replies a lot of the time to the emails. just something to think about

Originally posted by machine Posted on Apr 28 2003@ 12:47 AM
and you wouldn't get replies a lot of the time to the emails.

Well then they fixed the issue for you.

if you're stupid enough to buy from someone with no vouches, no longevity, no phone number, and no address, then its your own damn fault. and, there's alwasy escrow.

PARKING LOT FOR SALE IN THE MIDDLE EAST!!!!!

Back