newb's Camaro

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn, thats shitty. But at least its an excuse for an upgrade. Did you go with BMR?

Ya, thats what my GF said lol. Almost like she wanted me to get the aftermarket stuff.

Naw, I went UMI. In terms of quality the 2 are dead even and Ive already got UMI parts, so thats what I got this time. BMR does have a better manual rack conversion tho, which Ill be buying once I get another DD.

Yea, UMI is pretty sweet. Neither made any K Members or A Arms for my Third gen when I was in the market so I went with AJE Racing.

Lol, well the money I just blew on this shit was gunna get put aside for one. Ive decided on a TH400 tho. I think I already told you that if Im not mistaken. Atleast this way itll be a lil more affordable.

yes we talked about a TH400 we have actually been building quite a few of them at the shop here recently its like every one wants one because they are cheeper LOL

o yea i completly understand that. we will be trying to get our shop car deep in the 8s this year with a 4l60E we got a few new things we are trying. The car is a 07 Z06 with a 4l60 conversion. engine is a warhawk 427 with a callies crank and a carillo rods 10.1CR All-Pro CNC 6bolt heads beck sheetmetal intake and a Procharger F1R to help with the breathing many other things also but thats the just of it

Sell me the T56 on the cheap when you do. I already had my 700R4 built to handle my beast but Im hooked on rowing my own gears.

o yea i completly understand that. we will be trying to get our shop car deep in the 8s this year with a 4l60E we got a few new things we are trying. The car is a 07 Z06 with a 4l60 conversion. engine is a warhawk 427 with a callies crank and a carillo rods 10.1CR All-Pro CNC 6bolt heads beck sheetmetal intake and a Procharger F1R to help with the breathing many other things also but thats the just of it

Damn, keep me updated on that. Thatld be cool to see.

Sell me the T56 on the cheap when you do. I already had my 700R4 built to handle my beast but Im hooked on rowing my own gears.

My cars an auto. Just got the stock 4L60E in it now.

Stick cars are fun, but for what I do I prefer an auto.

Ah shit I forgot. Id want one if I was bracket racing but my car will be street/strip and road racing.

nice car but probably a little over payed, 123k miles and a 98. other than than beautiful car good luck

Ah shit I forgot. Id want one if I was bracket racing but my car will be street/strip and road racing.

Ya, my car will likely never see a road course or auto cross.

nice car but probably a little over payed, 123k miles and a 98. other than than beautiful car good luck

According to KBB maybe, real world prices I actually got it for a steal. And its a hard top. Ive only seen 2 other hard top cars in person.

That's because you are used to Honda prices. Not real car prices.

Lol.

Back