Newest addition to my family

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

gallery_34376_376_411999.jpg

The one with the white head (male) was born at 10:40 pm and the one with the brown head (female) was born at 11:20pm.

sorry about the big pic i dont know how to size it down

litter sizes can vary

how old was your dog?

and what breed are they?
pure breed i assume?

There pit bulls
the mother my dog is only 8 months
The mother is pure the father had a little mastiff in him.
were going to sell them in about 2 months

my friend's pit just had a litter of 10. Talk about funny.

There are 12 of them all together, and when the gate gets knocked down it's nothing but pitbulls spilling out and running towards the first wooden thing they can get to

It's adorable.

around here $100 for brindle and $200 for solids. Thats with no shots or anything. Im gonna get the dogs dewormed before I sell them. And im gonna screen the people as they come look at them. No ghetto ass people who wants a fighting dog. My dog is great with the kids, never has bitten or anything. I would like to keep them but that wont fly with my wife cause shes do on feb 17. Im gonna breed her once a year

Quoted post[/post]]
Wow, dude. That bitch was just ruined by breeding in her first cycle and to a mixed breed.

If there's one thing I hate, it's Pit and Rott owners who breed irresponsibly. That's the reason why both breeds have such a bad name.
:asshat:

yea, theres a lot more too it then just throwing a couple canines in heat togeher.

Honestly, you're still fine, you can still breed her without too much of an issue.

dont get me wrong i know there are pits out there that just mangle people. But mine doesnt i have two kids one is 4 and one is 6 and they play with her all the time. I have never had a problem with her going after anyone. The only people she flips out at are the ones i get her crazy about. But at the same time cause you see some shit on the news about them doesnt mean there all bad. Should I think all black people kill and mug people because I see it on the news? The news is all bullshit theyll put on anything to get people crazy about something.

thanks for the advice. I didnt take offense to it, I see that you know alot about it. Thats one thing i always liked about this site is people who know something pass it on to others. Good luck with your breeding! Ill post some more pics in about a week.

Back