Newest member of the family has arrived

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

Alyssa Jalin Chiacchia Born on 2/21/06 at 9:36am 9lb 9 oz 22" long..
med_gallery_34376_514_233750.jpg

med_gallery_34376_514_416057.jpg

big babies are healthy babies!

my sister almost died, she was 1 month premature and like 6lbs.

9 1/2 lbs!! holy crap! shes huge!!! :) Congrats man.

well if everything goes to plan I should be able to start coming to some meets because im trying to move back to NY and would be alot closer than now. Ill have to get little hondaswap tshirts made up for her

well if everything goes to plan I should be able to start coming to some meets because im trying to move back to NY and would be alot closer than now. Ill have to get little hondaswap tshirts made up for her

where you moving to in NY?

congrats to the new kid... :cool:

I can't wait to make a post like this.... :cry:

well after reading about bob...i thought this might help lighten the mood. I grew up outside of Poughkeepsie so I wanna go back there. B knows where im talking about

well after reading about bob...i thought this might help lighten the mood. I grew up outside of Poughkeepsie so I wanna go back there. B knows where im talking about

haha, i'm about an hour from pough...
let me know if you move

Airjockie's kid is going to be fun in school. On their paperwork, "Language spoken at home: Japanese" and then Clayton will show up, 6" tall white and with a thick mid western accent, for conferences and they'll be all screwed up.

Back