Newest Truck From Our Shop

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
so here's the latest truck
Moose_Truck_Painted_Driver2.JPG

Moose_Truck_Painted_Pass_Rear.JPG

Moose_Bed.JPG

All that work and they didnt pull off the HUGIFUKINGANTIC GMC emblem off the back? Or shave the tail gate handle? Or fix the dent in the hood?... I'mma have to stop looking at it now before I pick it apart completely.

Where are the tanks and compressor?

Last edited:
the gmc logo was left there intentionally
the hood is more than just a little fucked, someone buffed it with a ball peen hammer
the truck is an 1982 that sat for about 5 years
its meant to be a daily dragger

tanks and compressors are under the raised floor bed
4 inch raised floor body drop
blazer doors with full power, 2003 s10 seats
needs a carb, brake master and clutch set
everything got fucked from sitting for so long but it should drive out tonight
its already made its madden dragging voyage right before paint

anyone notice the tiny radiator?
donated from my collection of 92-95 rad's
a 91 civic fullsize rad fit perfectly between the frame rails and still cleared the hood but it got a f'in hole in it, so used the half size with a spal pusher and OEM honda puller fan to try and keep the 1.9 cool

there was also about 15 inches taken out of the front of the bed
thats a standard cab frame with an extended cab, so the bed had to be shortened to fit

Last edited:
also looks like the rear fenders are wood.

pics or a link please? I have no clue what a Nissan hardbody is :lol:

here's the hardbody
waiting on the title, out of state title from FL to NY is a bitch
also, if you notice in the background is the S15 still under the knife

95_Nissan_Hardbody.jpg

OH, its already done up and all. How much are you looking to get for it? Bags I assume? You can PM the price if you want :)

hmmm...im gonna beat you to it turbo&auto...mwahahahahahaaaa....nah...jk man...too far for me...lol

i'd also like to add that this truck was mostly built by an 18 year old kid who's still a senior in high school

I have more respect for something that was done by an amateur that looks "alright" than something that was done by a team of proffesionals that looks perfect.

minitruckswap.com?? sweet looking old skool 'Noma :thumbsup:

and y'all really need to start messing with other minitrucks other than Chevy/GMC man. they are too common....lol. but hey they are minitrucks and drag so thats cool by me :)

we have one 97 S10, one 82 S15, one hardbody and one tacoma

we even have a couple rangers, but they're not bagged... yet

well when ya go to bag the Rangers (if they are ibeam) and you need some questions and/or pics pics of stuff i did to get ideas just feel free to ask me.

Back