News Flash: 1/15/2004

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
well my wife tells me I think I hear soehin out side, me and a few friend are kinda stoned, and tell her she hearin shit, well lo and behold there's a fucking 20ft wide 6"-8" deep river flowing thru the backyard. turns out a major, must be fucking really major, water line busted, and man it's flowin like the Rio grande.

I hope my cars are ok, both of em.

I'm workin on pics and video footage

get those pics and videos up asap

ur not near waterbery ct are u? cause I saw somethin about one breakin there tonite on the news

I'm like 20 min's east of waterbury on the southington meriden line near hubbard park

You haven't seen the Rio Grande recently have you? It is dry in New Mexico at the moment. :)

This thread is worthless without pics.

Shit, that freaking water went pretty far. There is going to be alot of ice tomorrow morning.

yeah it's a coincidense I think, the one in waterbury was a 24in main, this one is a 16in main, but they haven't found were it started yet, pisser is we've got no water, and our cars are in teh path. luckly the water isn't above the bottom of the cars.

here's some stills from the video, I'm uploading as we speak

s4007683272c06.jpg

s400766847efea.jpg

s400766da94f14.jpg

s400766b03d0a4.jpg

s400767e00ea77.jpg

think my car will be ok

welll it looks as if you aint going anywhere anytime soon. its gonna be slippery than a mofo. i hope thatyour cars make it OK and they that the water doesnt go any higher.

well the whole fucking town depts are workin on it so we'll see what happens but I don't think I'm goin anywhere to soon

maybe i should swing by in the morning and drop off a couple bags of rock salt :D

lol, no big deal, the road you need to come down is blocked and frozen over.
I'll just walk to the store in the morning.

wait till I upload some aftermath pics, I have no yard anymore and I think my car is frozen to the ground

get a good digi pic if its frozen...I need a new OWNED pic to use :)_

lol...at least it wasnt -45 at your house this morning :(

no it's not -45 but it is -22

Back