Newvy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Manny84

Hi guys, Tedtdy Bear sorry that I used your post to put my stuff but I just join in and I do not know were to put my oun posts. Quick question guys, I have a 94 integra with a b20 engine swap, the guy that was before me did a couple of upgrades like AEM CAI and Ox pulleys, AEM fuel rail, etc....I recently had to take the engine apart because the engine suck up water from the CAI and it bend one of the pistons rods. Since I have my whole engine apart already Im looking to get some good racing pistons...cheap too I dont have that much capital. which pistons and pistons rods you guys reccomend me.... Eventually I will upgrade to a b16 or b18 vtec head, but for now the only thing i have is the DOHC non-vtec. Please advice.....

I made a new thread for you. Please do not start new threads in someone else's post. To post a new thread find the proper forum to post it in and then look for the new thread button. Any questions please pm any mod or admin.

Back