Next Addition?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Harms Way

I have a 1999 Honda Civic with v-tec. So far, I have put on a B&M Short throw shifter, AEM Cold Air Intake, APEX'i World Series exhaust system, and last but not least a DC 4-1 Header. I was wondering what i should go ahead and do/put onto/into it next. And No, I am not interested in swapping in a different motor. Unless I somehow receive one for free. :blink: I was thinking maybe some 16-17 inch wheels or a clean-looking body kit because i love clean looking cars even if they are not rediculously fast. (not rice) Anyway, if anyone has a suggestion please include the price range of the part/procedure.

Oh, and BTW. I am not looking for this to be an out of control 11 second car. It's my daily driver and it HAS to stay that way because i pay for it and everything on it on my own.

do you want to spend $$$ on looks or speed. If you want speed I suggest an after market(skunk2 or AEBS) intake manifold. looks...thats up to you.

matt

well, that's what I was sorta debating over, looks or speed. But I thought about it a little and figured that my car looks good enough how it is with SI wheels and a dealership installed civic spoiler. I like how it looks alot. Sooooo, intake manifold huh? How difficult would that be to install and how long would it take? a whole day's project? an hour? thanks for the reply!

if u want speed build a junkyard turbo kit... if u spend a couple months shopping around u should be able to get a very decent setup for like 800 bucks

Back