1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next Addition?

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by Harms Way, Apr 10, 2004.

1. Harms Way

Harms Way Senior Member

I have a 1999 Honda Civic with v-tec. So far, I have put on a B&M Short throw shifter, AEM Cold Air Intake, APEX'i World Series exhaust system, and last but not least a DC 4-1 Header. I was wondering what i should go ahead and do/put onto/into it next. And No, I am not interested in swapping in a different motor. Unless I somehow receive one for free. :blink: I was thinking maybe some 16-17 inch wheels or a clean-looking body kit because i love clean looking cars even if they are not rediculously fast. (not rice) Anyway, if anyone has a suggestion please include the price range of the part/procedure.

Oh, and BTW. I am not looking for this to be an out of control 11 second car. It's my daily driver and it HAS to stay that way because i pay for it and everything on it on my own.

2. hybrid89

hybrid89 thistownsucks...

do you want to spend $$$ on looks or speed. If you want speed I suggest an after market(skunk2 or AEBS) intake manifold. looks...thats up to you.

matt

3. Harms Way

Harms Way Senior Member

well, that's what I was sorta debating over, looks or speed. But I thought about it a little and figured that my car looks good enough how it is with SI wheels and a dealership installed civic spoiler. I like how it looks alot. Sooooo, intake manifold huh? How difficult would that be to install and how long would it take? a whole day's project? an hour? thanks for the reply!

4. w2rbass

w2rbass Member

if u want speed build a junkyard turbo kit... if u spend a couple months shopping around u should be able to get a very decent setup for like 800 bucks

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted