next buy for the condo--- a new bed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm startin to think about one of those Ikea beds too... hmm... Don't think the wife would like them though... :cry:

screw modern I like my wood beds to support my large ass wife and kido .. eventually anothe kido and a dog !

you sleep with your wife, kids, and dog on the same bed??

its not 1840 anymore dude....

i like the second one...

but i prefer wood to metal so...

and its not the wife and kido you need to worry about
its the making of the kid that will test your beds strength...

Quoted post[/post]]
hey B, how was the visit with the cousin?

you snap some pics?

it was fine :laugh: she likes the place a lot :p brought me a bottle of shiraz :p
yelled at me about my bed. lol
didin't like the black shower curtain

loved the living room set up with the tv and leather couch, and i had ther candels going :p

hung out from like 8 to 1130 ish...

no pics...

but she tells me, she is in As Good As it Gets...

lol

I guess she had just happened to walk upon the set as they were filming, and shes in the background in the scene where nicholson is doing his stupid dance/walk in the street, right in the beginning after he throws the dog down the garbage chute.
i don't own that movie, so i'll have to buy it and look and see if i see her. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Bah... Thats an easy fix... Take some of the extra AstroGlide, and put it on the bed joints... :laugh:

i like to sleep in my bed after sex, not get my sheets all covered in lube :p

Funny, he told me you tend to cry in the corner.

you shouldnt refer to yourself in the third person :p

i'm thinkin about getting this matress with it...

i dunno, its kinda cheap. but if it lasts me a couple years, i guess it will be ok. i never had a non-sprung matress before... anyone rocking an all foam matress?

jeffie what do you havE?

37575_PE129538_S4.jpg

bah at that price, i might as well just get a real bed.... 550 bucks.

mybobs.com

Penultimate Eurotop
Mattress Set
Queen
60"x80" $499.00

Bed Frame $50.00

Sub Total: $549.00

I paid 179ish for the bed and I think the mattress was 149.99 (should have been 199.99) somehow it was entered into the computer wrong. I even double checked at home.

I like the mattress, you can buy them in like 3 different levels of stiffness then on top of that you can add mattress mats/foam pads.

As you've seen most all of the money in a bed (unless its a kick ass solid wood hand made piece) is all in the mattress.

get yourself a $50.00 frame and buy an Ikea mattress it comes rolled up so you can lift it yourself. I carried it up 3 stories by myself with no problems.

Back