next gen scion tc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

meh, i would rather get a ralliart lancer (awd turbo) or the 2010 hyundai genesis (310 hp, rwd w/lsd)

Mmm, sexy. I have always liked the look of those cars.

ralliart is $25k, genesis is around $23k.

the current ralliart can barely be had for that... nevermind one with more power AND awd. ralliart sucks anyways. all mitsubishi build quality started going downhill in 97 and hasnt stopped since.

the current ralliart can barely be had for that... nevermind one with more power AND awd. ralliart sucks anyways. all mitsubishi build quality started going downhill in 97 and hasnt stopped since.
you might not like it, but it's a good alternative to an evo. i would buy that before the new evo.

2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart - Specs, Photos, Pricing

Detroit 2008: 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart... we're sold - Autoblog

How do you figure it won't be fast? A small car like that with 200hp is going to be quicker than you think. And RWD makes it twice as good.

Edit: E beat me to it.

Last edited:
but if they made it FWD and put a Honda or Acura badge on it and labeled it a type R or type S it would be un-fucking-stoppable.... right??

How do you figure it won't be fast? A small car like that with 200hp is going to be quicker than you think. And RWD makes it twice as good.

im just saying in stock form its not going to be that fast because of the loss of power being rwd
however since its rwd it will obviously be a great building platform
just because this is mainly a honda site doesnt mean im one of those "honda or bust" guys lol

Back