Next season...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
im definately in. probably 1 or 2 dgta events in the girlies car, and she will probably try and drift also... i could always drift the Z again. B)

autocross season, ill be ready by the first one in march. i cant wait. if someone would only buy my rims!!! 500 bucks!! 4x100 14x6 with 2 near-new azenis. ill be linking to a f/s post later on.

i want to hit up all the bristol/waterbury autocrosses, and hopefully do a road race when the i have the turbo tuned to set and forget. B) pics of those parts soon, when i purchase my new manifold. the one i had doesnt line up with my head studs.

EDIT: Link to F/S Post for Konig C8's

Silly question! In for autocrossing, of course. Not committing to any club. Must try the Devens group in Ayers, MA. Waterbury is my favorite location. I don't know which car to run in... hmmmm. B)

Have my Simpson helmet, have some lighter JDM rims coming in soon. w00t! An ITR LSD for the GS-R? So much more shopping to do. :lol:

And I'm also planning to sign up for some driving classes in the spring. :)

At some point, I'll make it down to Englishtown to watch you guys drift. Must master autocross racing first.

I'm feverishly trying to build my monters up....just need some money...hopefully the accord venture will cove the parts I need to buy.

martine and clay, you should get in on the apexi vafc2 group buy with me... $175 blowout.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Nov 30 2003, 11:40 PM
And I'm also planning to sign up for some driving classes in the spring.

Martine,

What driving school are you thinking about? A Skip Barber thing, or something more geared to autocross?

I'm going to try out the time trials this year. Probably at both Lime Rock and Pocono. I may also be doing a Cannon Ball run to Palm Springs to deliver some birds, but that's way OT! :lol:

Originally posted by number9@Dec 1 2003, 10:34 AM
I'm going to try out the time trials this year. Probably at both Lime Rock and Pocono. I may also be doing a Cannon Ball run to Palm Springs to deliver some birds, but that's way OT! :lol:

im doing track days with SCDA at Lime Rock, Watkins Glen, and NHIS.... its a great learning experience (and a hell of a lot of fun too) :)

and whats this palm springs cannon ball run???????? :unsure: :D

Originally posted by number9@Dec 1 2003, 10:34 AM
What driving school are you thinking about? A Skip Barber thing, or something more geared to autocross?

More geared towards autocross. There are some Evolution courses offered through the local BMW club. Then it would be fun to take that $225 driving course at Lime Rock that a Miata guy told me about last summer.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 1 2003, 10:42 AM
and whats this palm springs cannon ball run????????

I'll spare you the details, but I've been taking care of four parrots that need to be delivered to someone who lives in Palm Springs. I can fly them there, or have someone hand-carry them on a plane - or they can be driven by car. I'm currently exploring all options.

I'm tempted to do a "non-stop" drive with a co-driver. Hell, if Martine can drive non-stop to Texas at the drop of a hat, I should be able to handle California! :lol: I drove out there by myself in March, but I only put in 10-12 hours/day.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 1 2003, 11:35 AM
More geared towards autocross. There are some Evolution courses offered through the local BMW club. Then it would be fun to take that $225 driving course at Lime Rock that a Miata guy told me about last summer.

Cool. I've always wanted to do the Skip Barber school.

I've got a very good friend who raced with the BMW club this year in his M3. He lives up your way. If/when you want, I can hook you up with him.

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Dec 1 2003, 11:22 AM
E, could you hook us up with some dates for those track days?

2004 Sports Car Driving Association, LLC Schedule

Tue. March 23 LRP
Weds. March 24 LRP
Mon. May 3 Watkins Glen
Tue. May 4 Watkins Glen
Mon. May 24 NHIS
Fri. June 11 LRP
Sat. June 12 LRP
Mon. June 21 NHIS
Mon. August 9 NHIS
Tues. August 10 NHIS
Mon. September 27 NHIS
Fri. November 5 LRP
Sat. November 6 LRP

applications are not being accepted for the 2004 season at this time

as far as price goes ... there are no prices listed for this season but last season was $225 for Lime Rock and $175 for NHIS or Watkins Glen

Originally posted by number9+Dec 1 2003, 11:41 AM-->
@Dec 1 2003, 10:42 AM
and whats this palm springs cannon ball run????????

I'll spare you the details, but I've been taking care of four parrots that need to be delivered to someone who lives in Palm Springs. I can fly them there, or have someone hand-carry them on a plane - or they can be driven by car. I'm currently exploring all options.

I'm tempted to do a "non-stop" drive with a co-driver. Hell, if Martine can drive non-stop to Texas at the drop of a hat, I should be able to handle California! :lol: I drove out there by myself in March, but I only put in 10-12 hours/day.

Let's make this a REAL Cannonball Run... four cars, each with a parrot... and see who gets there first. lol. ;)

February 28 is that Japanese drift competition in LA.

i am soooooooooooooooooooooo down for that road trip :D :D :D

***edit***
i am in no way resposible for any words the parrot may pick up while in transit ;)

haha!!

i would be in also, before turbo of course.

but i dont think the sol has enough room to handle a large bird cage??

LOL @ E!!!! :lol:

And don't forget everyone:
C.A.R.T. 2004 Winter Snow-cross Schedule
(All dates are Sundays unless otherwise noted.)

Sun. Jan 11
Sun. Jan 25
Sun. Feb 8
Sun. Feb 22

The above schedule my change depending on weather conditions.
Click here for more information on the WinterCross!

plus... CODE WHITE!!!! :blink:

You guys are really cracking me up today! The scary part of it all, is this thing has potential. However, I'd probably keep all of the parrots (only three will make the trip) in my car. They know me and will be freaked out enough as it is.

Damn. Gettin' lots of good visuals. B)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 1 2003, 01:21 PM
plus... CODE WHITE!!!! :blink:

:werd:

cant wait

just got the brakes done on the mazda and switched the better tires to the front (less rear traction = easier to kick the ass out) :D

Back