Next season...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hehe....Parret-Ball run......hrmmmmm

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Dec 1 2003, 10:16 PM
brie's 240sx doesnt need snow to drift. atleast not anymore....

How come? Bad tires? :unsure:

new clutch. tires will get one more summers use.... only rubber gets burned when i drive the car. also, fixing those 2 broken vac lines we found has given her better gas mileage. :D

lets take bets on 10k or less.

edit: next time, clayton will be laughing all the way to the bank though. :lol:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 1 2003, 10:42 AM
im doing track days with SCDA at Lime Rock, Watkins Glen, and NHIS.... its a great learning experience (and a hell of a lot of fun too) :)

if you remember, please please please tell me when you are going to these! ive always wanted to drive lime rock and the glen, but could never find dates for the track days. and since i'll be living back home by then, i will actually have money to pay for it!

oh yeah, and i plan on autocrossing next year too. should hopefully have the swap done by late spring (depends on $$$) and i cant wait to test out the new rear sway/tie.

-Chris

Oh, and Martine, where are those snowcross events held?

Originally posted by BlackFrog+Dec 3 2003, 10:48 PM-->
@Dec 1 2003, 10:42 AM
im doing track days with SCDA at Lime Rock, Watkins Glen, and NHIS.... its a great learning experience (and a hell of a lot of fun too) :)

if you remember, please please please tell me when you are going to these! ive always wanted to drive lime rock and the glen, but could never find dates for the track days. and since i'll be living back home by then, i will actually have money to pay for it!

oh yeah, and i plan on autocrossing next year too. should hopefully have the swap done by late spring (depends on $$$) and i cant wait to test out the new rear sway/tie.

-Chris

Oh, and Martine, where are those snowcross events held?

i posted up info on when the SCDA events will be held

for sanctioned winter autoX events go to the cartct web site

for un-sanctioned winter autox / drifting stay tuned for the ***CODE WHITE***

where are you from??

code white is un-announced depending on snow conditions and is dispatched via nextel direct connect :)

Damit...I need to finally get a damn cell phone....????

And you got to give me a 40 min head start....

cell phones suck. i would get rid of mine but ive got customers to deal with...

we had a light dusting, it was plenty for some more donuts at work. i even did a few in reverse. :lol:

Back