Next upgrade for my ls/vtec???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

a7x3815

i got a ls/vtec and i only have done some upgrades like a spoon sport header and different muffler and cold air intake i know its not much but its a start for now what should be my next investment into the engine any ideas would be great

yeah i was thinking that i want it to be a daily driver with balls so what kind off cams should i get ? i was looking at some of the jdm cams and damn there expensive

any particular brand or no and do i gota buy anything else when i get the cams ? sry if im asking to much questions there kinda stupid but still kinda new to this stuff

Figure out what you wanna do with the car, and then purchase parts that are going to coincide with your intentions. But whatever you end up doing, I would make sure you got it tuned well by someone reputable.

i don't think it matters but normally if you buy them from the same place you can get them in a kit and it will save money

yeah true u know around how much i should spend on getting a good tune up

Get all the parts you need, then do all the work. Otherwise, you touch things too many times. Productivity will save you headaches. Shop around. You could find deals on the things you are looking for and save some money if you were to piece it together over a certain amount of time.

And after the work is done, get it tuned. Shop around for a decent shop or tuner, and make sure that is the number one investment.

My .02.

Back