nextel direct talk is here :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Welcome to last uhhh...whenever :) There's tons of shit I know about that the public won't know for quite some time.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jan 13 2005, 06:54 AM
I hate the fucking Nextel beep and people walking around yelling into their damn phones.  Just freaking call like everyone else you lazy bastards.  [/rant]

Sorry, got a little bitter after working in a mall.
[post=445045]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree Nextel is gay, overprices and their service is horrible...my best friend is a hartford Cop...out of hartford his service is horrible.I don't feel like hearing your entire conversation thanks please dirve trhough

Jesus christ look at the antenna on that thing, how you gonna carry that around?

i325_m.gif

People CAN open the flip and talk normally, they just have to push the PTT button while doing so. And nextel, by far has the best coverage in Ct. Verizon, Sprint, and especially Cingular can suck my balls, Nextel doesn't cut out nearly as much as those carries do...

Originally posted by sisteve@Jan 13 2005, 08:40 AM
People CAN open the flip and talk normally, they just have to push the PTT button while doing so. And nextel, by far has the best coverage in Ct. Verizon, Sprint, and especially Cingular can suck my balls, Nextel doesn't cut out nearly as much as those carries do...
[post=445059]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

i've had cingular, imy friends have sprint, work uses verizon, and i have nextel. i have better service.

and why do you ppt? because its free- all the time.

yeah i do hate when the "DC NATIVES" hint hint. Yell in their phone like they have no manners, which they dont. But yeah, i usually open my phone and talk in the pTT like a normal phone off speaker when in low noise public areas.

Service is kinda pricey compared to most other plans but then when i think about that and start getting pissed, i remember how much i actually paid on my 30 dollar plan with verizon which ended up being 120 bucks a month because of their retarded overages. YOu get tons of stuff free with nextel, including nationwide and international free incoming. which is money for me!

As far as service quality, i use my cell phone as my primary phone. I don thave a house phone. And my apt sucks ass for reception for any phone. I think once they finally jump on sprints network we'll get some better coverage. I think my main issue is my POS i730 i have. Waiting for the 860 to go below 2 bills then it's mine

If you look on your Nextel Bill, under page 3 on the Nextel News...If you use your Nextel as a primary line (as in have no landline), you are eligble for discounts. Look over the past 3-4 months bills, the number or website to go to is on there, FYI. :)

Originally posted by Blanco@Jan 13 2005, 11:54 AM
I hate the fucking Nextel beep and people walking around yelling into their damn phones. Just freaking call like everyone else you lazy bastards. [/rant]

+ fucking infinity

PTT is gay

Originally posted by Havok@Jan 13 2005, 10:32 AM
If you look on your Nextel Bill, under page 3 on the Nextel News...If you use your Nextel as a primary line (as in have no landline), you are eligble for discounts. Look over the past 3-4 months bills, the number or website to go to is on there, FYI. :)
[post=445091]Quoted post[/post]​

ooh your the man :worthy:

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Jan 13 2005, 12:08 AM-->
Nextel blows in my area. Their coverage is so shitty, half their features don't work.
[post=444968]Quoted post[/post]​
same here, i think its funny that the ptt works better then the phone

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Jan 13 2005, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Blanco@Jan 13 2005, 06:54 AM
I hate the fucking Nextel beep and people walking around yelling into their damn phones.  Just freaking call like everyone else you lazy bastards.  [/rant]

Sorry, got a little bitter after working in a mall.

I agree Nextel is gay, overprices and their service is horrible...my best friend is a hartford Cop...out of hartford his service is horrible.I don't feel like hearing your entire conversation thanks please dirve trhough

Jesus christ look at the antenna on that thing, how you gonna carry that around?

i325_m.gif

[post=445053]Quoted post[/post]​

all there phones are motorola and i never seen one with great battery life. I hate he beeping aswell

Originally posted by spectacle@Jan 13 2005, 10:10 AM
Blanco
@Jan 13 2005, 11:54 AM

+ fucking infinity

PTT is gay
[post=445102]Quoted post[/post]​

ptt = ghey
lay off the drugs people, text or fucking call its simple.

My old company used to have Nextel. Then my boss said something over the phone about one of our customers while I was talking to this particular customer. We switched to Verison the next day. I have T-Mobile now, and love it, $45.99 a month for 1000 anytime mins and unlimited nights and weekends. Plus I can use the phone in my house , becuase no other phone service will fix the lack of service in my neighborhood.

WESTERN CT maybe... but come to eastern CT... NEXTEL BLOWS! Torrington, Sprint is best... Bloomfield, AT&T/Cingular... Rt 2 Area, Verizon/Sprint... Eastern CT Sprint/Verizon. My buddy has Nextel, and 80% of the time, he doesnt have signal, INCLUDING AT HIS HOUSE which is directly off of a few major roads.

Nextel isn't fond of sharing. They have their own towers, unlike others who share. The places that do have service are far superior to Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint.

I say since sprint and nextel merged, they all should merge(but that would = monopoly) and everyone would have service, no matter where they go.......
I have a nextel now, I have great service where ever I go, and I have unlimited Direct connect, so I have pointless conversations with my friends, just to make sure Im getting my fair share of use from my 27 dollars a month.(I get discount for being volunteer firefighter :D )
I wouldnt want that antenna thing poking me and stuff. Its like the old cell phones, they were huge. they'll get smaller as the technology gets better

people diss nextel but i think it has good service in maryland. I just wish it was gsm. And yes i too hate those people who have their speaker volume on 7 and yell into the phone and practically eat it because they feel it nessesary be so close. And new people with nextel always use direct connect. It is free on weekends to call dammit use it :D

Back