Nfl 2013

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

|Chaz|

VIP
Hows are your teams doing this year?

Seahawks 4-1. Was disappointing to hear them lose over the weekend on the radio. Sounded like there were a lot of bad calls against us.

The Texans were a tough match, took some luck to pull that game off.

The Titans this weekend should be an easy game in comparison to the last two but we'll see.

That's actually one of the highlights of the season for me... :p.

Actually made me :lol:. I haven't watched any of their games this season, where are they struggling at?

Manning being a pussy is their problem... looks like he's gonna cry after every play

How are you a bucs fan?
Been one for as long as I can remember. Don't recall my reasoning. Only thing I've ever come up with is that my family use to go down to Yankees spring training in Tampa. Raymond James Stadium is right across the street, and was built when I was a kid. And it had a pirate ship...

As for this year. I hate Schiano. He keeps dumping great players for "his guys". I believe a pop warner team could have handled the Freeman situation better. Personally, I'd take Josh over Greg. I wish we played the Vikings this year. Schiano has lost 10 straight and Sunday doesn't look promising. Raheem Morris was fired after 10 straight, so I can only hope. Still, we hit the reset button on a franchise QB for another gun shy rookie. Potential? Sure, but I feel like I'm back in 2009 all over again.

4-1 Colts, bitches! hell yeah. Over double the net points and double the TDs of the all-faggy patriots.

That was such a close game last week. We really gave up the big plays.

The cowboys are 2 plays away from 4-1...sadly, they're 2-3.

I've still got hope, I was expecting this season to be a lot worse than it's been.

I was pretty impressed by their performance with Denver. Romo really showed his skill, but unfortunately choked at the least minute, as usual. He "pulled a Romo". I think they will be good this year though. I can't say the same about the Skins and RGIII. I'm really worried about his health and the damage that the absence of a dual-threat will do to the offense since that's what they've been strategizing around.

After a shitty day of college football yesterday, Hawks need to turn this weekend around.

Umm...How bout dem cowboys?

No real run threat, and dwayne harris just picks up the whole team and drags them across the finish line.

Back