Nfl 2013

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RGIII has been terrible all season so far. I barely watched any of that shit last night. Kinda sick of my QB. :/

I demolished my opponent this weekend in fantasy, he obviously did the draft and that was it.. had 3 on BYE, injured qb.. had a bench that could have played.... word of advice, never follow fantasy advice ... they said running StL DST was not a good decision.... well, they netted me 31 pts
M.Ryan was BYE so I had to use Ben

Eagles won, that's all I care about... even with their secondary QB

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-14-09-16-02.png
    Screenshot_2013-10-14-09-16-02.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 120
Those are some fucked up numbers for reggie. 18 points for THAT game, that's just a slap in the face. Especially since DeSean Jackson also got 18.

oh and /giggle megatron.

Those are some fucked up numbers for reggie. 18 points for THAT game, that's just a slap in the face. Especially since DeSean Jackson also got 18.

oh and /giggle megatron.

Jackson got me 24 points in my league this week. He's been my top scorer three of the past six weeks, so he's my new keeper.

Hmmm... to use M.Ryan for QB with 2 main WR injured... or N.Foles with the Eagles since Vick is injured.. decisions

Also wondering if I should use J.Randle or R.Matthews for RB.... I left Matthews benched last game and he blew up all of a sudden

I'd roll out foles and randle.

Murray is out for a few games most likely, and if Foles doesn't turn the ball over, he will be legit.

Matty Ice is good but without his two main threats he's going to be handicapped. Also without Sjax coming back he quizz and snelling are going to do committee work. It's going to be tough to get something consistent on Offense with Gonzalez double teamed the entire game. I'd be hesistant to roll him out there.

I'm gonna make an official request for a thread fork for fantasy football here you fuckers :p

Football is football... just discussing players instead of teams

Thursday night football is like an early Christmas. Followed by MNF on the 28th. WOOOOO.

Go 'Hawks!

What's everyone's take on Josh Freeman? Anything from the situation about his departure from Tampa, to how you think he's going to do with the Vikings.

He has the physical tools. It'll be hard to learn the play book mid season and schemes but will give vikings highest chance to win long term.

I think that was a very ugly mishandled in tampa. We'll see how many more schiano produces but so far, ugly.

So much for Foles and Randle... both pretty worthless right now... only 1 left to play and my 4 person bench is outscoring my main team.

It doesn't make any sense that those two defenses did that.

I can't believe what I saw in that game. I like Randle, but he's just no replacement for Murray.

I had 1 double digit player this week.. Megatron.. Because Foles and Barkley are fucking worthless, Jackson got a whopping 2 pts... Ryan had 28 and Matthews 17... my bench nearly outscored my team with 2 players... uhhhg

Jackson looked like this foot was about to break off when it got stepped on. I cant believe it wasnt broken.

Yeah, Foles just looked like he was hearing footsteps all the time...as a Cowboys fan I can't believe they shut down that offense in man coverage for so long.

He has the physical tools. It'll be hard to learn the play book mid season and schemes but will give vikings highest chance to win long term.
He ran a similar offense at Kansas State. So the transition should be somewhat smooth. I think he'll be a great compliment to a team that did fairly well with an almost entirely run based offense.
I think that was a very ugly mishandled in tampa. We'll see how many more schiano produces but so far, ugly.
I think Schiano has one or two more. So pretty much he has to win against Carolina, because a Bucs team hitting on all 8 would still have trouble with Seattle. This situation better be addressed soon, I'm about to get a new Freeman jersey and jump ship.

Back