Nfl 2013

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I can't wait for Percy Harvin to be active... He's going to add another level of depth and should allow the other WRs to get open more often.

I picked up Tannehill over Foles on waivers. And Royal over dobson. Serious buyers remorse today.

Interesting game for Seattle.. I don't pay much attention to sports but was at a bar for a b-day bash and became very interested in the game for some reason :lol:

21 unanswered points in the fourth for a comeback to win it. I love the Colts when they all are motivated.

Hope you had foles in today...Christ.

I know... dumped Foles when he got his concussion... I was supposed to be at the game, but my hip wasn't better enough yet... doh! Eagles whooped that ass tho

The comeback is believable, I just don't ever...EVER want to hear Deon doing the post game for another Seahawks game. He's got this bro crush on Wilson that borders on homoerotic.

Pretty awesome come back. I only caught the 4th quarter of the game at the club house.

I made the mistake of checking the score while golfing and it really screwed up my game.

I was on lunch in my car listening on the radio during the middle of the second quarter yelling at the radio. We sounded absolutely horrendous.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Finding new ways every week to give it's fans hope, then fuck them in the end. I think I may have to stop watching.

fo sho! me and jordon bullshitted about it for a while on the river this morning.

Back