NFL draft thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i fucking hate New England. Donte, Randy "Flossin" Moss, Reche Caldwell... god dammit... Screw Tom Brady.

New England is becoming the Yankees :p Lets see if it works for em, something tells me it will. :(
yeah, but they are under the salary cap. the nfl is much more strict than mlb.

that is true... but i still hate them :p Tom Brady = Satan... even though when NFL Fantasy starts up ill be gunning for him over Peyton ..

oh shit, Seattle traded Darrell Jackson to SF for a 4th round pick. Looks like SF's puzzle is comin together... Now they just need a better defense. SF could be a great sleeper team.

Goddamn Beffalo got Paul Poz... something. I wasnt too impressed with the picks the Giants made. Although i do agree with going for a WR w/ their first pick at CB and their 2nd at WR (steve smith from usc... sounds like td's to me :p). Their last pick was a pick well spent

Last edited:
You know what blows my mind?

Nobody picked up that QB from Boise St.

He signed with the Texans Monday morning in what could be the steal of the year.

He's tall enough, he isn't very lankey, he runs a damn 4.5, strong arm, accurate, and oh yeah HE WINS GAMES!!

2004 11-1
2005 9-4
2006 12-0

86.4%

eliminate his off year (he split the starting job and thus can't be credited soley for any wins or losses) and he's 23-1

just shows you what kind of "experts" the draft has

Last edited:
You know what blows my mind?

Nobody picked up that QB from Boise St.

He signed with the Texans Monday morning in what could be the steal of the year.

He's tall enough, he isn't very lankey, he runs a damn 4.5, strong arm, accurate, and oh yeah HE WINS GAMES!!

2004 11-1
2005 9-4
2006 12-0

86.4%

eliminate his off year (he split the starting job and thus can't be credited soley for any wins or losses) and he's 23-1

just shows you what kind of "experts" the draft has

he's going to take the job from schaub like romo did henson and bledsoe. hahaha

I retract all previous statements about Tom Brady. He is a Yankees fan and wears a Yankees hat in downtown Boston... thats balls, and that brings him up a notch in my book. Now i just dislike him. :)

yea...two of my buddies i played ball with back in rec leagues and throughout school got drafted...

Chansi Stuckey went to the New York Jets
Willie Reid went to the Pittsburgh Steelers

A couple guys from my schools team went to the 'hawks mini camp this weekend.

One is probably going to be a serious long snapper, but we'll see. Nothing special from my neck of the woods, besides the long snapper. I get to lift with him often, an incredible physical specimen.

Back