Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

• Jaguars

• Steel

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
I don't get why when people ask who do you think will go to the superbowl people say their home team even if they state chances are they wont.

I'm sorry if my home team has the best offense in the NFL. Why wouldn't I choose the No.2 in the NFL to be the underdog and win?

Quoted post[/post]]
Also keep in mind once the colts clinched the playoff spot they pulled out most of the big name guys and let the rest of the players play. why risk chance of injury or wearing out a good player when it doesnt matter if you win or lose? save them for the games that matter.
that's not entirely true. The Chargers handled the Colts fair and square. Indy had all their big name players playing that game.

I hate to say this but I think New England will take it again this year. Even though they are now half the team they once were, their whole team has poise and they have shown that they will not choke in big games. Indy showed that they choke big time. They choked last year when they played the pats and they choked again against the Chargers when they tried to go 14-0.

Fucking Washington shattered all my hopes and dreams for Dallas to be a wild card but it's all Dallas' fault. They choked when they played the Skins and they choked when they played Denver. Not to mention the other few select games that they lost by only 3 points or less.

Quoted post[/post]]

that's not entirely true. The Chargers handled the Colts fair and square. Indy had all their big name players playing that game.

Did you watch the same game as me? Once peyton manning is on the sidelines....the team's flag pretty much flies at half mast. He's regarded as the best qb in the nfl for a reason......

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Did you watch the same game as me? Once peyton manning is on the sidelines....the team's flag pretty much flies at half mast. He's regarded as the best qb in the nfl for a reason......
did you watch the same game the entire nation did?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20051218_SD@IND

looks like he played most of the game if not the entire game...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Oops, got me there. I was thinking of the Seahawks game. I put money on the colts with the spread, that's why, even though the hawks were favored.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Oops, got me there. I was thinking of the Seahawks game. I put money on the colts with the spread, that's why, even though the hawks were favored.
yeah I was thinking I switched teams in my mind as well lol good thing I searched :laugh:

Seahawks vs. Colts in the super bowl....

Seattle wins 28-24........

Seattle lost to green bay because they pulled everybody at half time. I think if i was on the roster i would have had playing time. Colts lost at HOME vs a non play-off team. Seattles rush defense will cause problems and Peyton will fold like he did vs. San Diego. Don't forget he threw a pick with 2 minutes left of that game...

peyton made some pretty stupid mistakes during that loss to the Chargers though, he almost single handedly lost that game for them in two plays. without those mistakes they would of had a beter chance of winning. OH well, thats what comes with football.

I think that the Bengals will beat the Steelers if their defense can perform well enough to hold Pittsburgh to less than 300 yards.

My pick to win it all would have to be either the Colts or the Seahawks, simply because their off. and def. are both outstanding.

I thought it was Carson Palmer, not Peyton Manning, that was rated the no.1 QB this season? Peyton may have had more yards, but Carson finished with a higher QB rating if Im not mistakin.

Speedracer, my pick is the skins too.

But did you SEE the game?

They only got 120 yards of total offense. Portis and Moss were basically non-existant. If it had not been for their defense, which got them a fumble TD and lead to a 5yrd run TD, then they would not have stood a chance.

If they play seatle like they played against tampa, they will get destroyed. Their offense has to step up.

u guys are all crazy...do any of u have any conception of the patriots post seson skilss...u all dont even look at them or give them a chance because they done have a huge winning record.....im sure u all saw the game tonight...stil doubting us? if so look the fuck out and all i got to say is BVB

i do appreciate that the hawks got the pole position on this poll.

and yes they will win the superbowl. being a resident of the state of washington, i can say, seattle will cock smoke anyother team out there right now. especially with DJack and Sean "TD machine" Anderson on offence, and guys like mack strong and tatupu in the backfield, they will definately pecker slap anyone who gets in their way this year. plus you really cant dog Holmgren as a coach.

sidenote: i got to meet holmgren last year and he is a really nice guy. big guy too, 6'3" 250ish. came out and played the Country Club golfcourse where i used to work. and Tim and Mark Rypen happened to be at the club that day too.

Quoted post[/post]]
Speedracer, my pick is the skins too.

But did you SEE the game?

They only got 120 yards of total offense. Portis and Moss were basically non-existant. If it had not been for their defense, which got them a fumble TD and lead to a 5yrd run TD, then they would not have stood a chance.

If they play seatle like they played against tampa, they will get destroyed. Their offense has to step up.

yeah i saw the game.... and so what they only got 120 yards, it was a defensive game they got the W and thats all that matters.... And i agree there offense wasnt on their A game but they have a week to get it together which i think they can and will

they beat the hawks in the beginning of the year and i know things have changed but they did it once they can do it again

also, none of those questionable calls were that questionable after the review..... and NONE of those calls were even close to as questionable as that "phanotm" 2 pt conversion that allstot supposidly had last time they played, even though his elbow was clearly down and then he moved the ball into the end zone... with that call reversed the redskins would have had a bye this weekend while sitting in 2nd

Back