Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

• Jaguars

• Steel

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lavar Arrington's interception and later fumble before he was down wasn't questionable? It's bs they called it down by contact and was not reviewable. You could clearly see the ball coming out before his knees hit. If they called that down by contact, then they should have called Adelle Shepard down by contact in the end zone that would have tied the game.

YES!!! im the happiest person on earth, well kinda. But im so happy to finally put those stupid ass cocky patriots fans back in their place. Shut the fuck up, dyansty is over, defending champs who??

im now 20 dollars richer. thank you tom brady.

that he did, champ bailey is a great cb tho.

end of first 1/4, and the Colts are losing 14-0. Gotta root (sp) for my boy ben roethlisberger. f the colts, even tho i said theyd be in the superbowl.. lol look what happend to the bengals i chose too.

man the colts are getting owned in thier own house!!

and the skins had a good season a put up a good fight.... We need to invest in a new wr to take the pressure off of moss and get campbell on the field. Also we def need a new kicker

hall gives the opp the ball on the 35-40 on every fing kick off, and blew a 35 yarder yesterday that could have been the diff in the game.... but theres always next year

Quoted post[/post]]
could the broncos go all the way???

bird.jpg

:laugh:

GO HAWKS!

what a game... indy loses because of a missed field goal. It is a shame the steelers won but i think the best game of the season.

Quoted post[/post]]
what a game... indy loses because of a missed field goal. It is a shame the steelers won but i think the best game of the season.

You gotta give credit to the poor guy though... a 45? yard field goal is one hell of a kick. Then you've got the pressure of getting the colts up to the tie to head to OT on your shoulders.

I still can't believe he missed it by THAT much though. The goddamn ball almost landed in Fort Wayne. :cry:

Good thing Jason Elam doesn't kick like that. They said on tv last night that before the game he was warming up with 60 yarders and was putting them through like nothing.

Quoted post[/post]]
Good thing Jason Elam doesn't kick like that. They said on tv last night that before the game he was warming up with 60 yarders and was putting them through like nothing.

I'll still guarantee Vanderjagt has a better record in kicking than Elam.

Back