Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

• Jaguars

• Steel

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just means that engram and jur-awhatever will need to step up, along with hasselbeck. I think seattle can beat carolina, Foster is questionable... i think it might be definate that he isnt playing...

Nick Goings isn't that bad...not as powerful as DeShaun Foster but way quicker(imo, more effective), but I think theyre going to start with Rod Smart instead. Even then, as long as Steve Smith doesn't get injured the Panthers will have a good shot because he's pretty much Delhomme's go-to guy.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Hmm Seattle's running game vs. Panther's defense.... They don't know if Peppers is going to play either since he missed practice.
I don't think Shaun Alexander should play either unless the doctors say he's 110% ok. I mean yeah it's the Super Bowl but what happens if he isn't fully healed? or gets hurt even worse to where is career and health are at stake. If they say he's clear, then good, but if they are 50/50 on game day, I say he should play cheerleader again.

He said after he got it he thought he was playing agianst Auburn, I saw it on ESPN. DT's own j00!

He cleared today.

He went through the walk-through in practice. Alexander better smoke on sunday. But shit the O-Line's going to have a tough time, but thank god we still have Locklear even though he's a wife-beating scum bag dishonering my favorite billiard spot(belltown).

That's right Muthafucka's!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pittsburg kicked Denver's ass woo!!! woo!!!...

I want to see Carolina beat Seattle because I think Pittsburg VS Carolina will be a better SuperBowl. On the other hand I want to see Seattle VS Pittsburg just because I feel that Pittsburg is a lot better than they are, therefore making it easier for my man Jerome Bettis to get a ring. While he's not my favorite player, i've followed his career since the LA Rams days.

EDIT: Games not over just yet but it's 34-17 with a little over a minute left...

seattle is going to crush the panthers, and so it begins, 7 zip with the hawks on the panthers 11

like i was telling my friends the winner of the skins-hakws game will win it all

steelers vs seahawks! and going to be one hell of a superbowl

and :worthy: to the Steelers for beating the Broncos today, thanks for shutting up every news crew, radio, and newspaper out here. oh and congrats to the Steelers for being the six seed team to beat the top 3 seeds in the afc to go to the superbowl

Quoted post[/post]]
Man, fucking Broncos didn't even show up. It was like CU vs. Nebraska all over again.
:laugh: no they showed up! Jake just looked like his normal self and couldnt get the job done. :laugh: 4 turnovers in the game! all by one man

Back