nfs underground

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tweakman

has ne one played the new need for speed: undergound someone said u can get a vtec controller and anjust ur psi and shit. is that tru. if neone has played it tell me. i tryed to go to blockbuster but they are all gone there

My roommate just bought it. It's okay, WAY better than either Midnight Clubs.

There are drifting levels where you can drift your goddamn Civic. Ugh. :roll:

it's a cool game, but the game gets hard as fuck later on.. i'm on level 90ish of 111 and i'm stuck on a 6 lap race that i cannot fucking beat. tried 15+ times now :angry:

friend of mine got it the day it came out...i wasn't very impressed.

the "Drifting" was more or less the same as my "drifting" was in high school....driving around really fast in the rain and pulling the e-brake.

it was way better than either of the midnight clubs, but NFSU isn't worthy of licking gran turismo's ass.

this game is off the hook.

even though you can make mad rice on the outside, they have crazy brand name manufacturers for under the hood. (sp?)

dude, any game that gives you more points for more rice suxors.

maybe its a difference of opinion, but IMO this game is jus gonna promote rice. and even though that cocksucker in the 350 at the beginning tells you to "Take it to the underground" or whatever, i guarantee you some kid in a cheesy-ass DX is gonna get him a 4" front lip and a huge 4-layer sticker, think he's 2fast 2fu'rous and get someone hurt/killed.

2F2F plus this game, shit, euros and aluminum wings are gonna make a comeback....

and just when it was starting to die.

GT is SIMULATION
NFSU is ARCADE
get it right. you can't compare em really because of that.
and on the drift mode, you can only slide the fwds with the ebrake. with awd/rwd's you just corner and gun it like mad. so they did get that right.
and i know of an easy technique to beat almost any level that you might be stuck on. i read it on a NFS forum when i was stuck on a 40-something race.
if you need help, let me know. otherwise it can kinda spoil the game.

Originally posted by Prowler@Nov 26 2003, 12:57 AM
GT is SIMULATION
NFSU is ARCADE
get it right. you can't compare em really because of that.
and on the drift mode, you can only slide the fwds with the ebrake. with awd/rwd's you just corner and gun it like mad. so they did get that right.
and i know of an easy technique to beat almost any level that you might be stuck on. i read it on a NFS forum when i was stuck on a 40-something race.
if you need help, let me know. otherwise it can kinda spoil the game.

i need to know it plz

i dunno. it was working on earlier races, but that damn enduro race on like race 72 or so (6 laps) is killing me no matter what i do.

keyboard or a controller. can prolly rig up a steering wheel too.

I already uninstalled it. I got sick of not being able to complete a race without something jumping out in front and hitting me.

well i've topped out at 103/111. i'm on a 7 lap circut in which i cannot make 1 single error in order to win. i give on.. whats this lil cheat? maybe it'll help me some :D

Back