nfs underground

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i would buy it again knowing what i do about it. great for killing time, but it gets frustrating near the end.

what i would do is buy it, play for a whole month until it gets old, and then sell it on ebay for $35.
that's what i've done with lots of xbox games.

Hey guys, I haven't been on in a while and won't be on again, I moved into my apartment finally, and don't have the net yet. So, here at family's house for Thanksgiving. Anyway, I got NFSU, and I like it, I hate the fact that you HAVE TO rice out your ride, I wanted a sleeper, but the body kits aren't all that bad. The good news is you don't HAVE TO put Decals and Vinyl on it. I am also stuck on a six lap circuit, like level 90. Haven't tried it too many times, but I might need help. You can't compare this game to GT either, apples and oranges. Need for Speed owns all Midnight Clubs, and the gameplay is very smooth. I hate how you always manage to hit a car at the worst time. Or how you have to move out of the way for the other motorists, like they will really stay on a path right to you, umm... NO. I bought it the day it came out. I say buy it, it is worth it, plus I the Interent connection might be cool, haven't tried yet, obviously.

its an alright game.... i really havnt gotten far in the game.... but its a good time killer. Like everyone else i hate how you HAVE to rice out your car to get points in the game :( game play is smooth.... i rather like the fact that cars come flying at you.... it keeps you on your toes.... i dont have a problem with too many of them... :D i'd give it a 6 out of 10.....

Originally posted by 90 accord@Nov 29 2003, 02:55 AM
the ending is VERY LAME <_<

DONT RUIN IT!!

I got it yesterday... I LOVE it... Its funny how you rice out your car.... I started with a Neon, and now have a WRX.. I like the game... Not very real life or anything, but fun nonetheless... I'm about 25 races in so far...

is there even a wrx???? i'm 80+ into it and I jus tthink I have the impreza

i won't spoil it, but prepare yourself for a MAJOR let down <_<

Back