NFS:underground

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 18 2003, 05:16 PM
i downloaded the demo off of download.com and i dont think the game is that bad. matter of fact...it looks pretty damn sweet. only thing that sucks about the demo is that it only gives you a 350z and you can only do the street race (some night time race). those are my only complaints.

Get the real version y0! I would complain too if thats all there is to do in that game.

on the drift use AWD cars...makes things a lot easier. Try not to hit the walls...it gives you "clean lap" points for it and if you can go thought the whole race without hitting any walls you get another bonus.

I got to the point with my civ that im now the drift king 120000 points is about average. I figured you have to turn off the traction control, reading manuals is helpful. Just messn' around with the RX7 in quick race and that shit is fun

Whats you fastest on the drag race?

Mine is like a high 20 with the RX7
(dont remember the exact number...it was like two weeks ago)

I just bought it today. Mom and the girlfriend took me shopping. Yes, L! Shasta! It wasn't too bad. I want to play the damn game, but I have to work and then I have to move furniture at her house. Dammit!

the only thing better than gran turismo is a newer version of gran turismo

compared to gt3 its garbage. i played it(on xbox) and dont like it at all. the shift buttons are different from every other racing games and the graphics arent really great.

Originally posted by chingro@Dec 19 2003, 03:30 PM
in compared to GT3 what do you think?

I haven't played it yet. I played a demo at gamestop. If I based a judgement on the demo, I'd say the game sucked bad. It was a race where I was a Celica and at one point in the race, a damn bus or truck or something pulled out in front of me and I couldn't avoid it for anything. Seemed like a cool game. I liked how it got harder to control at higher speeds. The sound track was pretty decent too. I'll let you know tomorrow!

GT3=9.9
NFS:U= 8.6
TXR= 7.9

Nothing beats GT3 until GT4 like everyone said but 6 months is too damn long

Dont get me wrong Need for speed is fun as hell just play it on hard and you will have more fun. I have been playing it for a while now and its still entertaining. only complaints are the damn rice shit and cant upgrade parts when you want is annoying. Im a man of race over rice. Drift is just plain ole fun!!! Idk about Xbox but PS2 has the same shifting as any other racer out there. controls are customizable.

Originally posted by chingro@Dec 19 2003, 03:30 PM
in compared to GT3 what do you think?

you really cant compair the two...I mean NFS underground is a great game but it's not one of those games that are so real you think your really driving the car...like any GT game. All in all I like the game, it's a bit short but thats the only think I don't like about it.

NFS underground: 8.5-9.0

I played it last night at like 1. It was real fun. I kept fuckin up because I was tired.
Do the different packages with the different brand name parts make a difference? Like the AEM intake package to another one? I don't think so...
I picked the neon! I turboed it too. It's cool. I really don't like that you have to put vynyl (?) on your car. The GTI is underrated. They needed to make it faster. And do we have Peugot 206's here? I don't think we do...

In my opinion, worth buying. Pretty damn fun. The soundtrack is pretty sweet too.
I'm tired... :sleep:

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 20 2003, 12:38 PM
any game that gives you more points for more rice is bad.

bad bad bad.

this game is entirely too ghey. fuck rice. i downloaded the full version.

no, modding it is cool.

i just dont think that a game that gives you more points for more layers of vinyl, or a bigger wing, or bling-blangin' twankies y0!, is worth a shit.

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 18 2003, 06:14 PM
project gotham racing 2 looks pretty badass...played the demo this morning, its dope as hell.

it has pretty nice graphics and physics but the tracks are very narrow, its hard to make a clean pass, especially through turns. and i hate that fact that you cant tune the cars.

Back