NFS:underground

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 21 2003, 12:26 PM
no, modding it is cool.

i just dont think that a game that gives you more points for more layers of vinyl, or a bigger wing, or bling-blangin' twankies y0!, is worth a shit.

It's not that bad. I do think you have to put on a little vinyl to get more reputation points, but not alot. I put on a "Puma" stripe by my wheel that goes towards the back of my car. I traded in the neon for a civic. I wish I hadn't... You get points for matching your neons to your body color. You really don't even notice them while you're driving. It's not that ricey, and the cut scenes are great. Give it a second chance, Wil. B)
And you don't have to put blangin wheels on. You can have them painted black and stuff. I have "slips" on my civic.

my fastest drag was like 21.xxx w/ the skyline i got to race 91 and cannot beat that 6 lap shit. those damn compuer cars never fuck up it pisses me off so bad. the beginning was tite w/ the eclipse's engine and shit , but it gets too hard in the end .

Originally posted by tweakman@Dec 21 2003, 08:40 PM
my fastest drag was like 21.xxx w/ the skyline i got to race 91 and cannot beat that 6 lap shit. those damn compuer cars never fuck up it pisses me off so bad. the beginning was tite w/ the eclipse's engine and shit , but it gets too hard in the end .

I beat that one, took a little time, but they do fuck up. Just wait till the seven lap circuit, that sucks.

The game is like brainwashing, it tries to program you to think the rice is required to win

This was one of the worst games I ever played. I'm glad I didn't pay to buy or even rent it.

All the cars handled the same: poorly. It was boring and I got pretty upset every time I tried to turn the car. It was like playing some game from the Atari 2600.

I won't even comment on how you had to rice your car out to get better in the game.

:werd:
Worst racing game ev4R. NFS:Underground == The Gay and the Curious the game.

NFS has never been very good. Certainly doesn't compare to the Gran Turismo line.

Back