NHRA Sport Compact World Finals - Pomona

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

there will be gabe... thats what ET Time Trials... its odd they usually have ET Time Trials both days? last time i was there it was both days? anyways i only know cause my buddies already registered their cars to run but not me

im broke haha

:p

damn. that is cool! i want to run. it says its $60 frickin bucks to race. wtf??? its only $10 at cali speedway. Im gonna go then on saturday and see if i can run still. but if it IS $60, i will have to pass. thats mad skrilla just to run your car in the 1/4.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Oct 24 2003, 12:10 AM
damn. that is cool! i want to run. it says its $60 frickin bucks to race. wtf??? its only $10 at cali speedway. Im gonna go then on saturday and see if i can run still. but if it IS $60, i will have to pass. thats mad skrilla just to run your car in the 1/4.

thats cause they are entering you into chance for contingency prize money if you win your bracket... i dont think its that much to run, but thats cause im not allowed to run at ANY STREET LEGAL event since my car is not "street legal"

Back