Niagra N10 2004 Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out. As much as I'd love to hang out with Theo and Ken, there's too many people that will there that I want to kill. Long story.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 13 2004, 07:51 AM
there's too many people that will there that I want to kill. Long story.

start typing... :)

Where on the site do you find the location for the meet, I live about 1/2 hour from the falls, and have a crx.

Originally posted by Airjockie+May 13 2004, 11:13 AM-->
Loco Honkey
@May 13 2004, 07:51 AM
there's too many people that will there that I want to kill. Long story.

Mista Bone, some dude from Montreal named Pete, Drop Shop, Jamison, Joey Prolux, and a few others that I'd remember if I saw them or their names.

Basically, Joey started talking shit about me back in '00 on a now- dead CRX board, and everyone jumped in. I lost a lot of money and friends because of it, and I still nurse a grudge. As for Jamison... He holds a special place in my heart, being that he's the first person I'm going after if society collapses or I'm diagnosed with an incurable disease. He stole my girl from me, and slept with her while I was dating her and was good friends with him. Nobody else has disrespected me so much in person, and that's why he's number one on my "extinguish" list.

Originally posted by Airjockie+May 13 2004, 11:15 AM-->
TurboMirage
@May 13 2004, 09:36 AM
im out because well... you know. ;)

We won't laugh at the Mirage too much if you come.... ;)

why would i take a mirage to a crx meet?

or even another honda for that matter...

ah well, atleast i know if we had to go tomorrow, my mitsubishi would make it there over your honda. :lol:

Jamison ? no way !

why would i take a mirage to a crx meet? or even another honda for that matter...

My Civic went over well.

ah well, atleast i know if we had to go tomorrow, my mitsubishi would make it there over your honda.

Now you're just shooting your trap again.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@May 13 2004, 09:33 PM
Jamison ? no way !

why would i take a mirage to a crx meet? or even another honda for that matter...

My Civic went over well.

ah well, atleast i know if we had to go tomorrow, my mitsubishi would make it there over your honda.

Now you're just shooting your trap again.

-> Steve

i wont even start with you. :p

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+May 13 2004, 12:20 PM-->
Originally posted by Airjockie@May 13 2004, 11:13 AM
Loco Honkey
@May 13 2004, 07:51 AM
there's too many people that will there that I want to kill.  Long story.

Mista Bone, some dude from Montreal named Pete, Drop Shop, Jamison, Joey Prolux, and a few others that I'd remember if I saw them or their names.

Basically, Joey started talking shit about me back in '00 on a now- dead CRX board, and everyone jumped in. I lost a lot of money and friends because of it, and I still nurse a grudge. As for Jamison... He holds a special place in my heart, being that he's the first person I'm going after if society collapses or I'm diagnosed with an incurable disease. He stole my girl from me, and slept with her while I was dating her and was good friends with him. Nobody else has disrespected me so much in person, and that's why he's number one on my "extinguish" list.

Ji, don't forget Natedog731, we'll let him bat lead-off :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+May 20 2004, 12:55 PM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 20 2004, 08:55 AM
transzex
@May 20 2004, 05:19 AM

Ji, don't forget Natedog731, we'll let him bat lead-off :)

And you are....?

The host name for **** is cvg-65-27-178-197.cinci.rr.com

sounds like mista bone to me

I plead the fifth...............

But Ji, I never knew I wanted to kick your ass.

Some people leave their troubles behind, but a select few won't let go of their issues.

Damn, if I really hated Ji, I would have deleted "The Locker Story" from my puter.

BTW whoever hear tried to send me a email, maybe even a forum automatic generated one, it was infected with Netsky P.........

Too bad, both AV's caught it.

Originally posted by transzex@May 21 2004, 07:12 AM
Some people leave their troubles behind, but a select few won't let go of their issues.

Speaking from my own experiences, there is a big difference with not letting go of a situation in an obsessive way and just remembering some bad history on occasion. Ji seems to fall in the latter category to me. Ji only posted why he wouldn't attend the N10 meet, then it was requested that he explain why. Other than in this thread, he never discusses this old drama anyway. The Honda/CRX community is pretty close in this area, so I can see why attending the Niagara meet wouldn't appeal to him anymore.

I think it rather odd that you would be cruising these boards anyway, and then registering to just post in this thread. Unless you intend to post in the technical forums in here, why don't you just go away? <_<

BTW... what separates humans from the rest of the lifeforms on this planet is our memory. Animals don't have memory capabilities. Memory enables us to not repeat past mistakes. Thinking and using our brain cells is good, not using the grey matter... bad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back