Niagra N10 2004 Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people leave their troubles behind, but a select few won't let go of their issues.

I've moved on in my life, my cars, and the people I surround myself with. What's really funny is that Joey said I was dishoneset about money right after he gave me a Corbeau Forza II seat, and the next day when I got home, I overnighted him a money order for the seat. I guess overnight isn't fast enough for him, wouldn't you agree? I sure am dishonest with money, that's for sure. And his point was that I was trying to make a buck off CRXPO-E. So fucking what? What's wrong with that? If he or any of the other bastards knew how much time and effort I put into pulling that thing off, they'd be pay paling me money. For the record (feel free to tell them this if you want), I made about $200 off that meet. Go me! I deserved it. Oh- if I'm still dishonest with money, ask BA what I did with the check he sent me in advance of his attending CRXPO-E, and then him backing out at the last second... You have two choices of what I did with it, and I certainly didn't deposit the check.

Anyway... It was a good lesson in who my real friends were, and being relatively new to the internet at the time, it was a good lesson in how easy it is for a group of people to be assholes when they've got a computer to hide behind. Pete talked shit, and then came to one of my meets and was all buddy buddy with me, and then talked more shit when he was back behind the computer. And I know that if you (dunno who you are, nor do I really care) were one of the afforementioned on my shitlist, and were to see me in person, you wouldn't have the testicular fortitude to say to my face the things that were said online. I know I would, but the thing is, I don't trust my inner demon enough to just stop at words, which is why I'm not going to Niagara. I miss hanging out with Ken and Theo, but the risk of physical violence on my part is too great, even after these years. You see, you nameless coward, I never forget. I get over things, and I'm over it, but I *NEVER* forget the wrongs that were done to me. I also remember the rights, but this isn't about those. Disgracing me in front of my peers, be it online or in person is one of the worst things you can do to me. Lying and cheating on me is the worst.

BTW whoever hear tried to send me a email, maybe even a forum automatic generated one, it was infected with Netsky P.........

Too bad, both AV's caught it.

The only reason you're mentioning this here is to insinuate that I would try this. Why do I say this? What other motive do you have? Given the context in which you've appeared, and the subject matter of which you've chosen to discuss, it's pretty obvious why you're bringing this up.

Ji, see there you go again, I didn't accuse YOU of the virus/worm, but that maybe something had infected the server database.

i doubt it was something with the server, and i doubt it was ji.

Originally posted by transzex@May 23 2004, 06:46 AM
Ji, see there you go again, I didn't accuse YOU of the virus/worm, but that maybe something had infected the server database.

Please leave my thread now and stop harrassing my friends. WTF are you doing in this forum anyway? This is the NorthEast region and you are from Cincinnati, Ohio... so get the FUCK out already. All three of your posts are in this thread... which makes you an annoying and unwelcome troll on HondaSwap. :angry:

And a number of us exchange emails amongst each other and we are all virus and worm free....

I know that you are very knowlegeable about Honda transmissions, so why don't you go post in the tech forums for a while? <_<

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 24 2004, 05:08 PM-->
@May 23 2004, 06:46 AM

Please leave my thread now and stop harrassing my friends. WTF are you doing in this forum anyway? This is the NorthEast region and you are from Cincinnati, Ohio... so get the FUCK out already. All three of your posts are in this thread... which makes you an annoying and unwelcome troll on HondaSwap. :angry:

And a number of us exchange emails amongst each other and we are all virus and worm free....

I know that you are very knowlegeable about Honda transmissions, so why don't you go post in the tech forums for a while? <_<

Ji accused me and a few others of "he wanted to kill"

I'm out. As much as I'd love to hang out with Theo and Ken, there's too many people that will there that I want to kill. Long story.

Mista Bone, some dude from Montreal named Pete, Drop Shop, Jamison, Joey Prolux, and a few others that I'd remember if I saw them or their names.

You make a death threat against me, I will HIJACK any thread, anywhere, anything I choose.

Originally posted by transzex@May 25 2004, 06:18 AM

You make a death threat against me, I will HIJACK any thread, anywhere, anything I choose.

um, this is a honda board. just shut the fuck up and get out.

Originally posted by transzex@May 25 2004, 07:18 AM
Ji accused me and a few others of "he wanted to kill"

Oh puleeeze... :roll: Why on earth would you take any message board vent that seriously? Trust me, the bunch of you losers aren't worth Ji getting locked up for life over. You should be embarrassed at what you are saying/thinking in this thread... stop acting like some tattle-taling whiney 8 year old kid.

Well now you are up to FOUR posts and all of them 100% useless to this thread and board... your other message boards, including your life must be very dull and boring these days. <_<

stop acting like some tattle-taling whiney 8 year old kid.

In my whiney voice........

"He started it!!!!!!"

seriously, I've never meet Ji in person, would never know him if I met him at a Niagra Meet. I've met many there, forgot alot of names.

If you thought I took this all seriously, your wrong.

Peace.

PS, if you want my help, create a transmission forum, I'll be glad to help.

Originally posted by transzex+May 26 2004, 06:27 AM-->
In my whiney voice........

"He started it!!!!!!"
No. He make a brief comment as to why he wouldn't go the meet, and was asked by Airjockie (a longtime Niagara meet attendee) to elaborate. There was never any need for your presence in this thread and/or forum. You only made the situation a lot worse and more ugly.

transzex
@May 26 2004, 06:27 AM
If you thought I took this all seriously, your wrong.

Peace.

PS, if you want my help, create a transmission forum, I'll be glad to help.

Oh whatever, backtrack away. All of us have a few people in our lives that have let us down severely in the past. Never wanting to ever see them again is a perfectly normal reaction. Hoping that one day they will burn in hell is another normal wish. Why you would want to nitpick on Ji amongst all his friends and try to embarrass him is beyond me. It really defies all logic. And your efforts failed miserably. :angry:

I'm now going to request that this thread be locked. Mistabone, thanks a whole fucking bunch for polluting it with your schoolyard mentality nonsense. This was only a thread to announce the actual date for the N10 meet (in another thread, Celery had posted that the N10 date was in June), which most of us aren't interested in going to anyway.... especially because of what you've posted.

So keep your N10 meet... and I'm certain that none of of are going to request a special forum for your transmission high-ass to lurk in. I know that I'm not going to. We know what forums you hang out at, so if we actually NEED your advice, we will venture over there instead. Newsflash: We cruise other car message board sites too, but for real purposes.

Having this thread locked should give you no purpose at all for returning. As to creating a special transmission forum for you? Bah! Now go away little boy!! Shoo!!!!

*now PMing a mod for a thread cleanup/lockup in Forum 23*

Sorry Ji, for not shutting up as you asked, I really meant to... but instead I am having my thread locked. I hope that makes up for this last post. Sowwy. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back