Nice bike video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn. That's awesome and it makes me wanna not learn how to ride at the same time. :p

I had a video from another site, but the link doesn't work anymore. It was a rather nice video, despite some really messed up hospital scenes after a nasty fall.

Sick, sick, sick video man. Those tricks were fucking bad. I remember I went to the NHRA drags in Vegas a couple of months ago, and they had some bike exhibitions, that shit is crazy. I love when they burn out until the tires blow, crazy. But seeing some of those bikes take a spill is just sad, they need to give me one.

Bikes are only dangerous if you want them to be, if you drive safe, they aren't. But there is always a risk.

4:27 worth of squidly action. :thumbsdown: I have no respect. What makes me want to ride is a GP race. Wanna see some unfuckingreal stunts? Check out any current skate video. That shit will blow your mind.

I hope you are not even comparing skating to doing a wheelie at 50 MPH, if you are being serious, shut the fuck up, lets see you step off your skateboard and do a wheelie on a bike.

I just got back from a ride on mine =) Mmm I love her =) 145mph oops time to slow down lol

4:27 worth of squidly action. I have no respect

some of the video was shot on closed courses "aka tracks and such" so its not ALL Squidly but yes a good bit

I can't skate. I can snowboard, though. As for a wheelie, my 10 year old cousin can do a wheelie on his Huffy. Whoopty fucking do.

You obviously don't ride, because if you did, you'd know that in the biking community, stunting (especially on the street) is the same thing as rice and all that other bullshit in the car scene.

Yes, I am being serious. Wheelieing is NOTHING. Once you get the bike up and find the balance point, it basically rides itself. Shit, I wheelied a moped once. Stoppies? Same thing, but with brake modulation. Rolling donuts? Those are a bit harder because you have the bike fighting itself, but you're not struggling to keep it upright. Hell, bikes don't even need riders to stay up. I've done wheelies and stoppies. Can I prove it? No. I don't really care, either. I have enough credibility on this board where I don't have to post pics or timeslips or any of that other bullshit.

Skateboards? That shit is hard. The stuff they're doing now is so technical, it's almost unbelievable. You have to watch it twice in slow motion to catch everything.

lets see you step off your skateboard and do a wheelie on a bike.

I don't have to. My word is good enough here. Let's see you do it. Hell, I'd like to see you even try to keep up with me in the turns on equal bikes. Oh, that's right... squids can't turn. Turning is gay. I'm sorry. Go ride a Harley, you trend humping fashion lemming.

Hey Eric, I think you need to post a picture of your leg to deglorify this bullshit...

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 4 2003, 09:14 PM
Hey Eric, I think you need to post a picture of your leg to deglorify this bullshit...

Please don't.

I think eric should to show that most crashes on street bikes happen at normal speeds if Eric happened to be speeding or messing around I bet he would have missed that dodge

I forgot the % but its like 60-70% of all bike crashes happen within 5 miles of the house I myself wont mess around till my bikes fully warmed up
there for 3-4 miles atlest away from the house

I don't think stunters are like ricers but everyone will have their own take on that

I do not stunt "other then some wheelies" I love backroads and the feel of just flat out flying

I do however like watching people crashing while doing stunts its just friggin fun to watch!

So some guy can do a kickflip on a skateboard, what is so hard about that. I will even say, if you think skateboarding is harder fine. But don't even say that, skateboarding is as dangerous as riding. That is why I have to respect those tricks. I can do a fuckin wheelie on a bicycle too, but it is way more dangerous on a bike, therefore making it that much harder. How bout stand up on a bike at 70 MPH, fuck Tony Hawk wannabe pussy skateboarders, they have 0 balls or talent compared to the Las Vegas Xtreme. Don't get me wrong though, skating takes lots of talent, shit I can't do it, and respect those that do, but comparing to stunts on a bike, is like comparing golf to football, it doesn't make sense.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 4 2003, 05:14 PM

s3e2e011b55057.jpg

Back