Nice bike video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

once again I want to point out he was not messing arund he was riding within 10mph of of the speedlimit and even had a friend behind him in a cage "aka car"

Shit happens and for the people in here that have a problem with that well don't ride or do anything fun for that matter since most things that are really fun can kill you pretty easy if you slip up

Riding might kill me but you know what... its something Im willing to chance
just like my brothers willing to chance working the 2nd most deadly job in the country "TLC said so" fighter pilot he flys F15s and has crashed one and has lost some of his friends just from basic training missions

he knows the risk but its something hes wanted to do since he was a little kid
and he is willing to take the risk of dying

http://pub105.ezboard.com/fhondacbr600f4fr...icID=2044.topic

WARNING NOT WORK SAFE!!!!

I wont link the pictures directly from here I would rather keep the links off Bs site so Im going to link you to a message board with the pictures posted and if you want to view them there you can

BTW if you scroll down some you can just click on the links since the first set of links does not work unless you copy and paste them plus geocities sucks ass and keeps running out of bandwidth

thats bullshit.

I'm sorry, bu they say its an interstate... and that both were travelling at the time of the accident.. and it was also said that the trucker didn't even see it happen... just hit the brakes after the loud bang.
well, look at the truck. there's a pool of blood right under where the helmet is stiuck in the grille of the truck.

a truck that big going even 40 would take 100+ feet to stop. hello and welcome to a crock of shit.

anyway, shti like that does and can happen, on a bike, walking out to get a pizza, or sitting at work at a gas station when some fucktard decideds to run through the building.

fuck life. live for today.

Back