Nice Breasts!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahahahaha if i got that drunk, fucked a chicken (provided i had a penis) had my wife find me, then tried to kill her, i'd deserve to hang myself too.

atleast is wasnt a roster

So true, without the roster who would know when to come up to bat. Jesus that would cause major problems. Can you imagine how bad it would have been if it was a rooster.

** looks nervously over his shoulder at the retarded looking guy on the drums..... **

Why did they throw away a perfectly good chicken? It was allready marinated and ready to go !!!

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 29 2004, 01:16 AM
So true, without the roster who would know when to come up to bat.

:lmao:

Everyone must still be drunk...no-one can type today :blink:

Damn man that's some nasty shit, He prolly only killed him self because the fact his wife caught him.

I swear man people these days I don't know how they bring themselves up to fucking a hen. I just don't get it.

poontang is poontang :)

Seriously, tho...There is worse out there, such as bestiality sites. Watching that shit is just as bad as doing it, IMO. If you're that desperate, pay for the sex from a REAL woman...or man, whatever floats your boat.

That's fucking dirty!!! :barf:

stupid chicken lovers

Back