nice guys finish last.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm still the nicest guy around........

aco.jpg

BUAHahahahahahaahahahahahaa......ahhhh....RIGHT?

Originally posted by Vtec=V8 killa+Nov 14 2003, 06:41 PM-->
if any of you's had a big dick, you wouldn't  be writting about your stupid ugly asses that cant get any pussy, get the point boyz,
ahem...

:pissedoffban:

:emofo:

and

Vtec=V8 killa

Sorry dude, but that's actually extremely slow, i use to have a 99 GSR, i ran the car with mods and without, before mods 15.5, and when i got my dc heade, dc exhaust, arc intake, vtec controller, 14.6,oh yeah both times on stock tires / rims ,u need to learn how to launch that GSR.

Good luck

:newbie:
s3df901acf1254.jpg
(thanks LSVTEC)

Originally posted by Vtec=V8 killa@Nov 14 2003, 06:41 PM
if any of you's had a big dick, you wouldn't be writting about your stupid ugly asses that cant get any pussy, get the point boyz,

wow eight posts i bet that was hard
in plain english

:newbie:

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Nov 14 2003, 03:32 AM
i wholly agree that nice guys finish last, Green Day had it right. I consider myself to be one of the nicer people i haev met(dont ask how i met myself). I am so nice to people most of the time that i never even enter the females mind as anything more than a friend. Part of this is my uncanny ability to protect myself. i dont ever take the first step. call me a pussy, i just cant stand rejection, in any form, ever. Maybe this is the 9+ years of martial arts that protecting myself has become second nature, or maybe i really am just a pussy.

Most of my dude friends have girlfriends and they are either rich or assholes. I am neither rich nor an asshole and i probablly never will be. Consequently i never got the girl, and i mean never. im almost 19 and have had 1 g/f in my entire life, and that was soph year of H.S. I pride myself on my honesty, which i find is becoming a more rare and rare trait these days, but i dont lie to girls. i cant lie to girls. maybe its that whole "dont odolize the girl" thing that keeps them away, but remember in early high school when you would do whatever your gf asked? why does that ever have to change, why after a year in a relationship is it somehow OK to be an asss to your girl?? i was raised right and know that your girl is like a piece of crystal, very beautiful and very delicate, and you should always treat them in a gentelman like manner.

:werd:

im 19 and i have had 1 true girlfriend. in the end it turned out that she was cheating on me and ended up marring the asshole that she left me for.... and that was almost 6 years ago...

because of that i am very selective of the women that i even allow my self to think about getting attached to. i hate rejection, so i end up spending a lot of my time alone. it sucks but after what ive been thru its better than trusting someone that i really shouldn't trust and getting stabbed in the back agian :(

Smonkeyboy: You look fine to me. The chin piercing could go though. Remember that girls of your age (18 and under) are mostly a silly immature sort. I've seen then roaming in packs in the malls, giggling for no reason at all. They choose stupid role models like Britney Spears. So have patience.

Originally posted by 98integrals@Nov 14 2003, 08:55 PM
im 19 and i have had 1 true girlfriend. in the end it turned out that she was cheating on me and ended up marring the asshole that she left me for.... and that was almost 6 years ago...

because of that i am very selective of the women that i even allow my self to think about getting attached to. i hate rejection, so i end up spending a lot of my time alone. it sucks but after what ive been thru its better than trusting someone that i really shouldn't trust and getting stabbed in the back agian :(

:werd:
we have close stories.

but since that crap i had two years ago (18 now), i've been selective. not to say oppurtunities haven't presented themselves. they certainly have, but not until this spring will i take anything serious. and that's because i'm getting out of the god forsaken state and starting up college in colorado.

the fact that the title of the page is "Picking Up Woman" makes me question the credibility.

can't even get the grammar in the fuckin' title right.

should be "picking up women" or "picking up a woman"

Originally posted by 98integrals@Nov 14 2003, 09:55 PM

im pretty much with you
but almost backwords, ill get close to any female i find attractive, the friend thought never enters my head, it always goes to the "does she like me" and all that crap.

and trust is the most fucked up emotion, i trust everyone from moment 1, but if they ever break it, it is almost impossible to gain my trust again.

being alone sucks nuts......that is all

see ive gone past that stage. the last 3 chicks that ive liked i pulled that shit with.

i dunno, my life is pretty much fucked up :ph34r:

I think that you guys need to work on having many really good friends that are females. If you are a good person, they will take care of you and hook you up with their cool single friends. In addition, you will learn to understand what makes a girl happy. In a good long term relationship, it's all about the friendship and being able to communicate well. Stop chasing tail and let them chase you instead.

Originally posted by 98integrals@Nov 16 2003, 12:55 AM
why waste time.

fuck games they arnt worth the time and hassle.

So go be a monk or a homo instead. lol.

that's the WHOLE point of this thread. If you becomes friends first- you have effectively made yourself the "nice guy" who finishes last.

Originally posted by 98integrals@Nov 16 2003, 01:06 AM
haha :owned: :(

how bout i find a decent person that i can spend time with and not feel dumber for doing so.

How old are you and where are you finding these girls? As I've said before, under 20, they are silly fluffheads. Girls in bars and clubs have a fake attitude, just like the guys. People are best met in the daytime hours. I would suggest hanging out around a college campus in a bookstore or coffeehouse. Walk a dog or ride a bicycle on the college green. Be brave and go solo. Don't hang out with a bunch of guys and do guy stuff. The idea is to stand out, and be appealing and approachable. Relax and don't have a chip on your shoulder about past bad gf experiences. Always do under others as you would have them do for you. Eventually, you will find the right girl actually woman). We all get to be better company as we grow older.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 16 2003, 01:19 AM
that's the WHOLE point of this thread. If you becomes friends first- you have effectively made yourself the "nice guy" who finishes last.

That's my problem. I "befriend" every chick I'm interested in, and then they come at me with that infamous excuse "I like you only as a friend, I think it'd be awkward to date you."

Right now, it's about 7 girls and counting that that's happened with...and 6 of them I don't even talk to anymore. ...well 7 if you count the fact that the other one's boyfriend is a fucknut who's nuts I'd like to cut off and shove down his throat...but anyway..... :ph34r:

im 19 and a sophmore at western mich. age has little to do with it. i have met some 20+ year olds that still act like they are 12. i HATE the attention whores and girls that need to be loud. it is all about having some values and being mature. going through some of the stuff i had to deal with when i did was way too early. thus i had to grow up faster. i would like to think of myself as much more mature than most 19 year olds. i dont party too much, dont smoke, hell i dont even speed TOO much.

i dont really have many friends so usually i am by myself. i will admit that right now i am not trying to be in a relationship. would i enjoy it, yes. am i going to go out of my way to start one? no. if it happens it happens. i will not waste my time chasing after someone that isnt worth my time anyways, ive spent too long doing that. "just being friends"? haha please, that is the ultamate :cockblocked: phrase.

Back