nice honda van

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not a fan of random front ends but... the Japanese Odysseys are badass to begin with and this looks awesome.

anyone read the comments... "bow legged pig wearing lipstick" .. bahahah

The suspension just looks horrifyingly bad. Like its broken beyond repair. Great body work, and A+ to the conversion flowing with the van, but damn.. fix the fucking suspension!

laid out with beyond negative camber looks sooooooooo retarted. raise it back up and I might like it.

3861215248_ddfcd262e6.jpg

never seen a honda van done up, that shit looks pretty sick

500x_bmw_odyssee__10_.jpg

It always amazes me how people can be so creative, and so meticulous, and do such a good job on body work, and then ignore the fact that the wheels are in hover mode. Its not hard at all to fab up some custom A arms. Pipe, a bender, some plate, a welder.. presto! Custom suspension that doesn't look totally fucked up!

It always amazes me how people can be so creative, and so meticulous, and do such a good job on body work, and then ignore the fact that the wheels are in hover mode. Its not hard at all to fab up some custom A arms. Pipe, a bender, some plate, a welder.. presto! Custom suspension that doesn't look totally fucked up!

x2 agreed. It'd look so much better if the suspension wasn't fucked.

Yeah, the negative camber looks dumb, I don't care if it can lay the body on the pavement. Other than that this looks real good.

Back