Nice Little Car...got To Look At It.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This car has been dyno'd at 686 RWHP at 2.0 bar

I'm sorry, but that is fucking LAME.

2 bars? thats 29.4 psi on a t78

I've seen gsr motors make more power on less boost and smaller turbos.

supra's are gay

I am liking the cleanliness of the supra! And it has the horsepower to back it up! :thumbsup:

yuck, 86 that hood scoop........all in all a nice looking car but I was never a supra fan anyways.

Milan

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jun 11 2003, 11:39 PM
I am liking the cleanliness of the supra! And it has the horsepower to back it up! :thumbsup:

except the passengerside guages.... they look like an afterthought

Did you read the part about it having a hole in the rear bumper to access the trailer hitch that used to be on there? :bo:

why would you pull a trailer with a supra? :tfg:

I love supras. That supra is pretty sweet. And B, I'm sure that GSR with 700 HP is real nice for the street. Really. I'm sure it's completely reliable and realistic.

Yeah yeah yeah. Post edited. You don't want to get in a grammar/spelling war with me. :D

Oh yeah, and you needed this picture:
jules.gif

Get Literate, he said He would give his keys away to his honda, so he could have the supra!

No, if you'd look at his quote, I said "is" instead of "in". Then I changed my original post. I'm sure anyone could have extrapolated what I meant. Although, I get on enough people's cases about their typing, so I suppose I should be called on it when I make the very occasional mistake. :D

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jun 12 2003, 02:28 PM
Get Literate, he said He would give his keys away to his honda, so he could have the supra!

I AM literate, the location of the letter "s" on the keyboard is nowhere near "n." I could have figured it out if it was like a "m" or a letter near "n." Thanks for your input.... <_<

Yes, I did need that pic. :D

For some reason, I sometimes use two and three letter words interchangeably when I'm typing. I think that I'm thinking ahead to other words, and I use "is" instead of "in", "my" instead of "I'm" and weird things like that.

I just need to :beer: more I think, especially at work.

Here we go... linked one of my buddies to the car- this is what he had to say:

[14:56] -A-: nice supra
[14:56] -A-: not worth it though
[14:56] *me*: yeah
[14:56] -A-: I would give 8k and wiggle my ass for him

yeah dude, it's not like amazing. Just a supra with a single turbo conversion. It would be more of a project car.

Back