Nice pictures of a M3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fuckin a....thats when you know you have too much cash....when you make an M3 that increases my interest in them....Jerk

I looked at those pictures longing actually...

... For Colorado Springs - where they were taken.

God I miss that place.

Quoted post[/post]]
I looked at those pictures longing actually...

... For Colorado Springs - where they were taken.

God I miss that place.
Wrong!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!! YOU SUCK!!!

LOL! J/K!!

They were taken in Denver though. The first set of pictures where the BMW is in front of the water is off of about 32nd and Sheridan. The second set is at the Cherry Creek Shopping Center.

But I love ALLLLLL of Colorado!

You should come back here Steve!

yeah...some kid at the most recent autoX had one of those. He couldn't have been older than 22 and was on race slicks and had full coilovers. needless to say, he kicked everyone's ass.

Wow.

And the last picture was what I was waiting for...the dinan supercharger. Knew that had to be on there before I even got to the bottom and read his sig.

Quoted post[/post]]
Wow.

And the last picture was what I was waiting for...the dinan supercharger. Knew that had to be on there before I even got to the bottom and read his sig.

S3_22Apr2006_30.jpg

sure looks like a vortech charger to me.

Dinan is kinda like DRAG in this case...they just didnt use a different housing. DRAG's turbo is a turbonetics turbo just rebadged.

Okay, thats not a for sure thing, but i know that Drag's turbos are turbonetics. The intake does say dinan :p

other way around...dinan rebadges vortech superchargers...cept there is no rebadge. they sell it as part of the Dinan kit.

not a lot of info out on it, but this guy's 5-series writeup said it uses a vortech compressor:

http://www.jimmy540i.com/supercharger.htm

EDIT*
Dont remember who posted, but someone posted something about vortech rebadging dinan superchargers...im not just talking to myself......OR AM I?

Back