Nice . Real nice.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

So this asshole pistol prick shit choker fuckin primate pissass backed out of buying my ZX12 today.

He didn't back out, quite, I told him to ram his deal up his ass. He got me to meet up with him, after bouncing checks on me, to pay me money. Well, that was a lie - he met up to tell me that he doesn't, afterall, have any money for me. And then tries to threaten me into "holding it for him for april" Things are about to get really bad.

His roommate is threatening me, and he's a corrupt cop. I've been seeing him around more and more lately. This huge black guy that wants the bike is a bounty hunter, and corrections officer and likes to hint at how bad ass he is. And I threw him off my work property today.

Anyway, He's out of the deal. I have two bikes and I can't afford one of them. If anyone knows anyone that wants a bike, in the winter, for the minimum prices:

my 1986 GPZ600, restored, and ready for paint (You pick the color) delivered to their door for $3000 or
my 2001 ZX12R, laid down and bent clutch lever, $7500.

I have no car. And I needed to sell the ZX12 so I can buy a car. I'm way over my head now.

I also need a night job to get over this hump.

Man I'm so stressed out, I had two cigarettes this morning.

I feel your pain man, ive had my buell listed on ebay for 3 weeks now with no offers over 4500. I need a car or truck because the 2 seater doesnt cut it with a infant and im tired of taking her truck everywhere. plus with the holidays coming up and being off the past 2 weeks with no pay...

Just hang in there, hopefully shit will work out fine

if he's a corrections officer, and bouncing checks (with intent) is a crime........

He doesn't worry me, I don't fear other people. I do, however, have concerns. I live across the street from the PD and he was there last night, looking over the fence at my house.

I told him to get the fuck out, and he did. His cousin works security here.

Nah, Things need to get really really escalated before I worry about violence. What I worry about is getting pulled over everytime I do a mph over the limit, or this roommate of his gets some bad crack in him and pulls over my gf and tasers her.

toss it on craigslist..sell it and tell the fuck that it's gone

get out of debt, buy my CRX that you can fix in a decent weekend, and drive it.

that would help both of us out...because I'm running out of room...and I'm wanting to move on to other things.

Back