Nice Video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah i've seen this before, but very cool, definitly not a commuter

10.94 @ 133? in a car with 660hp? that weighs...2400lbs with driver?

yea thats alot of power, but not nearly the desired or expected results for a vehicle of that weight, with that power.

props for a dyno queen.

Originally posted by nismogod@Jan 21 2005, 05:55 PM
10.94 @ 133?  in a car with 660hp?  that weighs...2400lbs with driver?

yea thats alot of power, but not nearly the desired or expected results for a vehicle of that weight, with that power.

props for a dyno queen.
[post=449333]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

I was thinking, " WOW! look at all the HP he CAN'T use." Everytime he hit the gas the wheels spun up to 9k+.

My VX weighs 2089 with a full interior. That car looks stripped. It prolly weighs more like 2050-2200 with the driver & a full tank of gas.

Either way, it should be a helluva lot faster. In fact, there are SOHC, all motor Civics that can duplicate those run times.

For example,
Bisimoto Engineering is heavily involved in the Sport Compact race scene as well. The Team 400m CRX serves as a test bed for a majority of our products. The car 4882 currently has multiple world records in the pro stock/all motor class using a naturally aspirated SOHC Honda engine. Accolades this past season includes a 2003 IDRC All Motor Class Championship.

The 2004 race season holds vast potential for our team. With a current best elapsed time of 10.02 and a best mph of 136.35 at sanctioned events

:shrug2:

Keep in mind that the ek is a mighty bit heavier than your eg, let alone your VX eg, the most economy minded of the civic. I think that even though the car is gutted, the frame more than anything plays a larger percentage of the weight. And 660 HP in a fwd setup will always reak of traction problems. He needs bigger slicks. :)

if he could get traction, it would be a lot faster. did you guy;'s not notice the tach bouncing around even in 3rd gear?

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 22 2005, 12:54 AM
if he could get traction, it would be a lot faster. did you guy;'s not notice the tach bouncing around even in 3rd gear?
[post=449476]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah thats a bad asssss....all that power but no traction....That tach was going nuts in every gear.... It seemed like he was running on street tires.....+..

He would've had better time, if he had better traction..MOs Def.....\
I watch this video about 5, 6 times a day and not get tired of it........

I think IM In LOVE ....'AGAIN'............ :wub:

Back