Nick From Blackwood!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nick52cost

Whats up! hey im nick and im 16 going to be 17 in a few months. and i plan on either getting a truck or a teggy. either would be good. aand if i do get the teg i heard this site was good for learning what i need to know by my buddy Ronny Cage. who know.. maybe i can make a few friends along the way while im here.

If you have heard of hondafactor ive been on there for a year or so and now the sites dying and i needed a place to post. so here i am.

I came here at about the same age. My knowledge has grown by leaps and bounds, and I've definitely had some fun along the way too. If you get a Teg you want to know about Team-Integra.net too. The forums are boring as hell, but they have a lot of great tech articles for every generation Integra. I come here every day, only go there for tech.

And Blackwood? I use to go to Rowan. Hooked up with a girl or two from Blackwood.

hey nick whats up buddy. yea this place is def a real forum with knowledge for ya... just check around and if this place cant answer it and I cant answer then your question has nothing to do with cars lol.

whats going on slushbox im ron, only other jersey person I knew from on here was mikey bottles. sure theres more as I havent been on this site since my old civic back in 2007 lol

hey nick whats up buddy. yea this place is def a real forum with knowledge for ya... just check around and if this place cant answer it and I cant answer then your question has nothing to do with cars lol.

whats going on slushbox im ron, only other jersey person I knew from on here was mikey bottles. sure theres more as I havent been on this site since my old civic back in 2007 lol
There are a few of us. Something like 93delsol, totalburnout I believe is, and Bryan is probably doing time in NJ or PA but he's from NJ. And a few more I cant think of.

I got pretty much every knowledgeable person from another local sj forum to pack up shop and join here or reactivate their accounts so there will probably be another 10 or so sj people shortly lol.

I'm the loan VT'er oh well Hello people below my state!

Back